#20 BLAKE

Jaxon Wells, 26. Born and raised in San Diego, California. Only child to Trenton and Alexis Wells. Dropped out of University of California in San Diego to pursue a career in the crime world, completely opposite to his Associate's degree in Criminal Justice. Had one run-in with the police at age 17, trespassing private property.

I look down at my watch to check the time as I am going over my notes in my photographic memory and being too caught up in my thoughts to realize how late he is.

Asher Bardot, 32. Born in New Orleans, Louisiana but moved to Portland, Oregon shortly after his birth. Father, Jacques Bardot, died when son was aged 3. Mother, Elaine Maxx, raised him as a single mother. Bardot moved to several cities in California before settling to San Diego and becoming friendly with the wrong group.

My index finger was rubbing across my lips as my thumb settled on my cheek while I was thinking. I can tell the ice in my whiskey was melting by the clear liquid slowly settling on top of the brown drink. Before letting my drink get completely watered down, I gulped the strong liquid down my throat and continued to remember and connect the dots roaming freely in my head.

Leona Quinn, 25. Birthplace: unknown. System contains multiple identities for Leona, all with different last names but the same picture. All supposed birthplaces for identities are overseas, varying from South Africa to England. No permanent place of residence, but has been in San Diego for a little over two years. Connection between her and the Alliance: unknown.

I thought a little more about Leona. Out of everyone, I have done the most research on her simply because she intrigued me. Everywhere she went, which was a lot of places, had little to no trace of her being there. From the various identities she used to the way she could manipulate herself into anything she wanted was impressive.

With the little access that I had to the system due to current conditions, I've had to go through hundreds of video surveillance and bank receipts to find the different identities of Leona and connect all of her whereabouts. After going through the notes that were put on her name, I realized that no one knew what her next move would be until she would do it. In other words, everyone found out her plan after it had been put to use and she would be long gone by the time they had put two and two together.

Other than my knowledge of Leona living here and running with the group I have become familiar to, there is no trail tracing her to San Diego. She has changed her name from Leona Johnson to Leona Quinn and even then, there is no credit card, permanent residence or car registered under her name.

Usually, this would piss me off. I hated not knowing and I hated my job having to come to a halt due to unknown information but it was different this time. I liked the rush of not knowing, surprisingly, and I was going to do whatever I can to find out.

Before I could go back to remembering the endless pages of my information-filled journal, a sweet voice came by my table. "Would you like another drink as you wait for your party, ma'am?" I look over to the petite server. She had her left hand behind her back as her right hand was bent towards my empty glass, waiting for my answer.

"Sure, but could I get a glass of your best wine instead? Bring the whole bottle please." I kept my eyes on her as she quickly nodded and grabbed my glass from the table. I looked toward the empty seat in front of me, slowly getting annoyed that I have been waiting this long for a man that I only needed to see.

If this was me a few months ago, I would've gotten up and left a minute after the supposed date time. But this isn't me a few months ago, I had to remind myself as I went back to the only thing that could keep me grounded.

Elijah Espositio, 25. Birth Date unknown, but was for sure born around the month of April. Born and raised in foster care in Los Angeles before moving to San Diego with close friend, Harry Edwards. Mother and father unknown due to abandonment. High School records show awards and championships for boxing. No run-ins with police, ever. Record is clean as can be.

Lie to Me // Harry Styles A.U.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें