DATE ME!

(AN:Though new year already begun but here is my lil new year gift)

3rd person pov

Joss and some of his men were waiting in a old factory area.This is the day they are going to sign the deal with the Shady Souls.If Joss cracks the drug deal smoothly, he'll become too powerful.A mix of excitement and tension is working in him.He looked at his watch..He was getting irritated by the thing that the other gang was late..They might be a international mafia gang but he wasn't also powerless.They should show some professionalism.

After few moments two black jeep and one black sedan entered the area.Joss could hear the sound of the wheels as the whole area was almost empty.Joss was waiting in front of his BMW.He saw a man from his early thirties stepped down from his car.His men were following him from behind as he was moving ahead to meet Joss, who seemed unbothered and rested his hands inside his pant pockets.

He also walked forward to approach that man,the leader of Shady Souls,Mew Suppasit.

When there were only few centimetres gap between them,they halted.With a smirk on his face,Mew extended his hand,

"I'm Mew.I assume you already know bout me"

"Well,sort of..I don't do research on you people for your information. By the way I'm Joss" Joss shook Mew's hand with a smug face.

"I like that attitude.I can see it from your face that you are a very bad guy..unlike me..Take it as a compliment"

"Huh you don't need to tell me that.I'm waiting here for almost one hour..I don't have free time to talk to you"

"O my bad! Bankok's traffic is something that I can't control you know"

"Then let's talk bout business..Shall we?"

"With my pleasure.."

Joss and Mew seated on the wooden chair inside the factory..Men from both side were standing face to face..Mew's manager put the contract on the table.Mew pushed the contract before Joss and gestured him to sign.

Rolling his eyes,Joss started flipping the papers,reading the clauses carefully.

"Looks like you don't trust my gang"Mew scoffed.

"That's the first rule of this world.Never trust anyone" Joss said and took the pen to sign.

In the meantime they heard siren from some patrol car.Two guards who were standing outside came hurriedly to notify Joss that police was surrounding the whole area.Maybe it was a plan to catch Joss.

"Mr.Wayer! What the hell is happening here?!" Mew got up from his chair.

"How could I know?Police is searching me for a long time but its not possible for them to find me out this easily!" Joss tried to explain himself.