Erotic Confusion

Tay's pov

When I saw New, where Joss captivated me...I felt so relieved that I can't explain.I never thought New will be my savior.Along with my friends he also came to rescue me even though we barely know each other.Why he did that?I dunno...Does he had any alternate motive?I also dunno..I just feel that he cares for me..Or why he would risk his life in order to save me?

In this underworld people does anything to be on top,to attain power and tries to be dominant... That's why popular gangs like ours are always became enemies not ally..cause there will be only one king in the jungle.But this time it was exceptional.

When I was about to collapse on the ground,he hold me tightly so that I won't fall... I saw concern on his face..Is he worried bout me??I felt a sort of happiness.It was a warm feeling that I didn’t felt in my past...Though he always maintains his poker face and savage behaviour but deep down he is a very good person....Well that's what I've observed during past few times when we met.

I was dumbfounded when he took me to the bar..I was feeling dizzy, maybe because of the previous injection effect and he took me to the bar?!But later when he asked for lemonade from that bartender,I..I....felt happy...

He sat beside me and was talking to that bartender.I even dunno that I was gazing his face..Cute..

He looked at me and asked why I was staring at him like that...I averted gaze and jerked my thoughts out from my lovesick brain...I didn’t knew how to answer his question cause I, myself dunno the answer.

Then one of the waitress came with the order.She placed the lemonade in front of New and he handed it over to me saying it will reduce my dizziness.I gladly accepted it..When I was about to take a sip,I heard that waitress was calling New..

Do they know each other?New was also in a dilemma for few moments but later he shouted like he found his stolen white diamond...

Huff! They started gossiping beside me like I was invisible...He was behaving with that girl...so lovey dovely...more like flirting.....and I?I was feeling angry.There should be a valid reason for why I was getting angry.New talking with that girl,can't be the reason of my angriness..I have no right over him..then why I'm feeling uneasy when I'm watching them talking happily?Can someone answer my fucking question!!

Soon my gaze for him turned into glare..He felt I was looking at his direction.He turned to me..I couldn’t take it anymore so I gulp down the drink in one go and stood up.I asked him for the room key.He was looking at me confusedly.. I just took the key from his hand and headed for the room.

It was such a normal thing that New was talking with his girl...friend.But why couldn’t I watch them behaving lovey dovey?!!

I opened the door with that key and entered the room..Then I turned on the lights..Huh!Why the room's interior is so creepy!!Looks like everything is arranged for couples to spend nights! Gross!! But what more can I expect from a Motel's room?!..

My energy was drained out..firstly because I suffered so much because of that scumbag Joss,Secondly thinking too much about New...I just lied in one corner of the bed and tried to sleep...

Maybe it was some time more than one hour, New came back to the room.I was half-asleep..but didn’t woke up..He locked the door quietly,so it won't budge me..As I was back facing him,I didn’t know what he was doing.

Suddenly I felt he was caressing my cheeks..My eyes were closed but I felt he was so near that I could feel his breathing.What was he doing?!Then something happened that shouldn’t be happened...

He peaked my lips!! I was feeling my heart will jump out from my body anytime soon..Still I didn’t opened my eyes...I felt he was leaving but again after a moment he closed the gap between our face and kissed me...He started sucking my lips...I was getting electric shocks all over my body..I dunno what to do neither could I respond.After a while he stopped and averted his lips from mine..Now I'm missing it!! He was still beside me..I couldn’t pretend sleeping anymore so I  hold his wrist and opened my eyes..