Sudden call

Tay's pov

I went to meet Joss at Red moon cafe.The cafe wasn’t crowded.

 So I easily found where he was sitting

So I easily found where he was sitting.He waved his hand for me.With a blank look on my face I went to his table...

"You're late...I was waiting for you for more than 1 hour" Joss said.

"Why?So desperate to meet me?" I said sarcastically.

"Of course I'm.It’s been years since we last met."

"Moron!After what you have done you still think you have the face to meet with me?!"

"Don't get angry Tay..It was a bit misunderstanding. Please sit first."

Unwillingly I seated in front of him and said,

"there was no misunderstanding Joss!and I'm not here to hear your shitty excuse. Just cut the crap and get to the point..Why the hell you want to take that deal?"

"Because of you..you want me to get to the point right?Ok... Listen..I want you.If you come to me I will give you the deal right away.Simple.I know the diamond deal means a lot for you."

"You're insane Joss!!You know I will never do whatever You're trying to say"

"Why the hell you won't?I'm trying to do everything for you yet you are not willing to obey me..why Tay?"

"Because I don’t like you."

"What do I lack?Tell me.I will sort it out"he was pleading to me..

"It's not about sorting things out.It's just a simple matter that I don't have any feelings for you and after what you have done to me...I feel disgusted whenever I see your face."

"Tay!don’t say that..Why are you so stubborn? Nobody never dared to say no to me..but you!you a..are.."

"Nobody never dared doesn’t mean I also won't dare..It’s not the old Tay who fell for your filthy trap..you know what? I also gained some power from past few years working.So think before doing anything."

"I like that attitude but I really don’t got scared of that threat... It’s your rough attitude that makes me like you more..."

"Stop your bullshits!You know what I'm done making you understand. You are a maniac!"

"Don’t say like this..it hurts my ego."

"If you don’t have anything more to say then I'm going."

"Wait.. It’s not even half an hour..Let's eat dinner together."

"Scumbag!I will find out a way for that diamond deal but I will never come to you..Remember that!" I said and left the cafe.

3rd person pov

Joss was getting furious and turn the table upside down.everything fell on the ground. It gathered attention from other customers..The manager came hurriedly and asked them to mind their business cause the manager knew who Joss was..Joss told he will pay the expanses and left the place..