Run Away

Tay's pov

Is meeting New in that airport a mere coincidence? I wish we didn’t met at first place..It’s been days since I last saw him.We don’t share any kind of relation so I even can't call him.Moreover he just avoided me last time. I'm feeling so down.

I didn’t leave my home recently cause my mae is worried sick about me,us..When we entered home last time with injured Lee,mae became so worried that her blood pressure rose.We somehow managed to convince her that Lee had an accident while coming back from work.We didn’t informed Lee's family cause they will be more worried.

Lee is getting better as day passed by.We are doing our work online cause my superior,mae instructed us to take some rest.

"Lee,dear..here have some congee" Mae placed the bowl in front of him.

"Oh thank you aunty!" Lee started eating.

Mae smiled and went to do chores.

"Look Lee,you are getting so much extra treatments from aunty..we are also taking care of you.So you have to pay for this" Off extended his hand in front of Lee.

"Then he should pay me first not you..cause you all are living at my place" I pointed my fingers at Off.

"Oi Peng! I'm hurt! I already thought your home is my home.Your mae is my mae and your money is my money" Off placed his hands on his chest and gave a look like he was so hurt..Jerk!

"Who gave you permission to claim my properties?It’s not like you are a beggar!" I folded hands.

"Their arguments will go on Lee,I don’t need you to pay, just give me a treat from McDonald's and Starbucks" Oab went near to persuade Lee.

Lee who was silent all times,watching us arguing like kids finally spoke,

"Did I say I'll pay you? I'll give you a treat?! You morons! I risked my life to save you..Now by taking care of me you guys are charging me..Pfft!Oh God,with what types of stupids I'm living with!" Lee rolled his eyes.

"What are you guys talking bout?Lee risked his life for whom?"Mae was working in the kitchen but we didn’t realised when she came here..

" Um..No..nothing..aunty..we were just joking..haha..ha"Oab stuttered.

"Oh! I got frightened! Don’t joke like this dear..what if someone's life is really in danger?" Mae sat beside us.

"Sorry aunty we won't do it again" Off said sheepishly.

"Ok..that's fine.By the way Tay, your elder uncle's son came back from LA few days ago." Mae said.

"Really! Then why didn’t you told me earlier?!"

"I thought you should take some rest first.You know how is your younger cousin's nature.Whenever he came back from abroad he don’t do anything without his P'Tay"

"Haha..he is grown up yet acts like child, mae.Didn’t you asked him staying at our place?"

"Of course! But after hearing you are on a business trip,he told me that he will explore the city for sometime and he will stay with us when you will be back..I can't convince that kid"

"Ok then call him now and tell I'm coming to fetch him"

"I left my phone in my room..I'm going to give him a call" Mae then left.

"Is it that clingy cousin you are talking bout?" Off confusedly asked.

"Oi don’t call him clingy! It’s just that he admires me"