Ramen fight

Tay's pov
Next day I woke up at 11.Usually I get up early but last night I hardly slept..thinking bout that annoying boy.I can't figure it out why I kept thinking about him..suddenly I felt something hit on my stomach. It was Off's leg..

Off have a really bad habit.rolling over the bed thinking it was some playground.I jerked him off.Oab and Lee was sleeping in another room.Mae didn’t disturbed us..So I left Off sleeping in the room and freshened up.

When I came downstairs,I didn’t saw Mae anywhere. I called her but got no answer..it was already late in the morning so I was feeling hungry.when I went in the kitchen,I found a note attached on the fridge..it was from mae..

Dear,your aunt suddenly fallen sick.so I'm going to meet her.I didn’t woke you up cause you needed rest after long journey..I am in a haste so I couldn’t make any breakfast.apologise to your friends from my behalf.

Huh!why should I apologise??..they forcefully living here.It’s better if they don't get any food.so they will leave my house soon.great idea!but what should I do to fill my stomach?

When we were in Korea.. We could eat ramen all day..so suddenly I was craving for ramen.I search the whole kitchen but didn’t found a single packet of ramen but I will eat it no matter what.so I went to a supermarket.

Entering the market I picked up a basket. Seeing so many delicious snacks I couldn’t hold back..actually I don't eat these type of foods..but now I am so hungry that I think I can finish half of the snacks of the market. I quickly filled up my basket with drinks and other snacks but couldn’t find any ramen on the site..so I was roaming here and there thinking

where are you my precious ramen?

Finally I found the ramen corner.there were only two packets left on the self.I was fully occupied with snacks and drinks on my hand and on the basket..suddenly I saw someone was coming on my way.He was wearing a cap and sunglasses So I couldn’t see his face properly but I asked,

"Excuse me?can you please help me to put this two packets in my basket?"

He definitely heard what I said.He picked up the packets and I was about to take them on my basket but instead of giving me the ramen he took them on his basket..wait..why?!...I asked him

"Hey!what are you doing?I asked you to give those packet to me but why are you keeping that with you?"

He said.."What why?because I will eat them.what purpose can I have having these ramen?are u dumb?"

I was getting really angry.I told him

"I came here first.and saw those packet. So logically I will get those"

He said,"you came here first but I grabbed it first.so logically I am the owner of these packets. Got it?"

"Bu..but hey It's not fair.how could you do this?"

This time he took off his glasses.wait a minute..it’s like I have seen this annoying face before?

He said,"hey mister are you going to cry now that I stole your ramen?"

Why would I cry?am I a baby?.but he seems so familiar. Suddenly I recalled it was that annoying boy From airport!..I blurted out

"Hey you are that annoying boy from the airport!"

"What?!annoying boy?"

He was kinda irritated.I don't know why I was feeling giddy after seeing him again.so I told him..

"We met yesterday remember? You were sitting on my headphones."

He was feeling a bit uncomfortable and said.."whatever!"

Whatever? You didn’t even asked my name and I hoped you will remember me..oi let's forget it...

I said,"It's ok. Since you grabbed those,packets first I will let you have them.this time he was startled..

"You are giving up this easily?a moment ago you were arguing with me. "

I also don't know what's wrong with me but nevermind. I said

"I'm a very generous person you know?.. If you don’t want it then give it to me"

He said,"huh!so I am taking these..thank you so much for your generosity.. Mr....?what's your name?"

Finally you have the conscious to ask my name?

Im Tay..Tay Tawan.

"Oh!thanks Tay on giving up the ramens." he smiled a bit.

"Next time I Won't give up"

He said,"what?"he seemed confused. I was also confused about what I was talking..before I could speak further someone was calling by his name..It was a girl...

what was she doing with him? Is she his girlfriend? They seems like couple..gosh!why I'm thinking about them..its none of my business.

He waved his hand..the girl came and said..

"why are you so slow..I am done with all shopping and you are still standing holding two pack of ramen?"

She was indeed irritated.when he was talking with her I already started walking opposite.I heard him calling my name..but Don't know Why I was feeling sad and didn’t want to look at him.so I went to the cash counter and paid the bill.Taking three bags in hand I left the market thinking

Eating ramen today wasn’t on my destiny and seeing you hanging with another girl shouldn’t be my destiny..