First Light

(First light similar to sunrise 🌞)

3rd person pov

"Now stop smiling from ear to ear and stop showing all the teeth of your mouth" Off said irritatedly seeing his friend lost in his world with his beloved New.

"Yeah..Tay..Stop spacing out..Will ya?" Oab jerked Tay.

"Let him be..let him take time to process everything" Lee seated on the couch.

"Guys I'm not daydreaming right? Its really happening.Isn't it?" Tay widen his eyes."Ouchh! Why did you pinched?!"Tay rubbed his arm where Oab pinched.

"To prove that it's the reality and it's really happening" Oab shrugged off.

"Yo--" Before Tay could speak,Off got a call.After receiving it,Off's face darkened.He talked for a moment while others knew something not good happened.Off cut the call and ditched his phone on the bad harshly.

"Calm down!boy! and tell us what happened?" Oab said looking at the frustrating Off.

"Our deals..clients are backing out..people of our own gang had a huge conflict between themselves..For that clients lost their trust on us" Off said in a worried tone.

"What the hell! These are all huge projects we are dealing with this time..how come this issue occurred out of nowhere!" Oab said.

"What's more important is how can our own boys fight with each-other?I'm having a bad feeling about this" Lee added.

"Yeah it seems suspicious" Off said.

"Then I need to go Korea to found out the actual cause" Tay spoke after thinking for a while.

"Why you need to go there? We can sort it out sitting here..right?" Oab said.

"No..If it was that simple or a mere argument I wouldn't have budge but conflict in own gang is not a good sign" Tay made Oab understood.

"I agree. Moreover all the four of us are here, in Thailand..So there is no one there who could supervise them" Lee stated.

"Then book the flight for Korea tomorrow.I'm going"Tay said and was about to leave the hall area..but everyone screamed,

"Nope!!"

"Why?" Tay gave them a questionable look.

"I think you need to spend some time with New" Off grinned.

Tay rolled his eyes and crossed his hands..."That's not necessary now"

"It is necessary and besides,Don't you trust us that we can handle it?" Oab asked looking at Tay.

"It's not about trust! I believe in you guys more than myself.But as a leader I've some responsibilities too" Tay frowned.

"You don't have to go..I and Oab will be going.I can check out the system easily and find out the root of this chaos and as for Oab,if needed he can talk to the higher-ups as he have some good connections with them" Lee said in a calm voice.Making every point clear to Tay.

"Yeah! I can also smack some heads if its necessary" Oab laughed.

"Then what you guys want me to do?" Tay said while looking at them like a lost puppy.

"Take New out and get some fresh air.Its high time you had a break.Let us do this work and stop worrying.Ok?"Lee asked in a demanding voice.

Tay had nothing to do but agreed to his friends.

" Guys what about me? What you want me to do?"Off pointed his finger at him confusedly.

"Oh! I forgot we have another member in our gang..Opps!" Tay acted like he was shocked..