Surprise

Tay's pov

I came back home with a sad face.seeing me Off said,

"Oi where had you been boss?at least you should inform us before going"

I became a bit angry..

"Mae went to meet aunty.that's why I went to supermarket to bring your breakfast. Why?do you have any problem?"

Oab said,"It's already noon.you should bring lunch instead of breakfast"

I rolled my eyes.seeing my angry and sour face Lee said

"Woah!boss is getting angry. Ya'll should thank him for getting food"

Off laughed and said,"o my humble boss thanks a lot.now give me those bags.I'm starving"

Seriously Off! I handover the bags.and they start to eat like monsters.I said

"Please save some food for me.I will be back after calling mae".

They nodded. Then I called mae and asked bout my aunty.mae said she is fine now.thank God!..

I already spent a day after coming back from Korea..so I should start working on the project. I don’t want to delay cause Lee found out that someone is also searching for white diamond. I don't wanna give away that diamond after so much hard work. So I went to the dining area and said,

" attention guys,you all had your resting time in my home.I emphasis the word staying at my home..now you should be start working."

Off whined saying "oyy It's just been one day. What's the rush!"

I knew Off will say something like this.I said in a serious tone

"Cause I Don't want others get that last piece of the world before us"

Off said,"but nobody knows about it."

Oab hit on Off 's shoulder saying "you old lion!you already forgot Lee found out that someone is already searching for this diamond too"

Lee said,"Now I'm afraid that they already found out about it"

I said"they found it out or not I don't care.I only care for That piece.we will get it no matter what.ok guys?"

They nodded and we got ready for going to the office of Mr.Max.Lee called him before coming back to Thailand  and we made a deal bout the white diamond.so we took some necessary files with us for cracking the deal smoothly.

After 1hour we reached at M&D company.we went inside and the assistant show us his office room.We went inside but it wasn’t Mr.Max who welcomed us but it was a young boy.

Max who welcomed us but it was a young boy

Oab said,

"What the hell?!Where is your boss Max?"

The boy said,