First Impression

New's pov

We were planning how to continue further work..Suddenly something popped in my mind.

"Guys do you remember that guy we met when we were at my uncle's office?"

"Which one are you talking about?the one who was fighting with us?" Gun said irritatedly.

"No. That one whom my uncle was calling Mr.Tawan."

"Yes.We do.but why are you asking?" Nam said.

"From their talking I think that Tay also went there for the Diamond deal."

"Tay? Who is Tay?" all of them asked in unison.

"Uff! It’s Mr.Tawan's nickname"

"How do you know him?when and Where did you met?Are you hiding anything from us? Tell me..why are you so quite?" Nam was asking without breathing.

"Well you are asking so many questions at one time.how can you expect me to answer bish?"

Nam was getting furious.She was about to shout at me.

"Wait wait don't start barking!!..Remember back at supermarket I wanted to introduce you to someone but that guy already left from there?"

"Oh yes! It was him?"

"Hmm"

"Now you two are keeping secrets from us?" Arm said folding his hands.Gun was eyeing me and Nam.

"There is no secret..I first met him at airport.When I and Nam went to buy things I again met him in the market.And finally when we went to my Uncle's office we met again"

"Oy.. You're meeting with him again and again.This can't be a coincidence.. Maybe You're destined to meet him" Gun said laughingly.

"Destiny my foot! I'm here to discuss an important topic. Will you guys shut up?"

"Hmm.you can't think anything without work.Can you?" Arm said rolling his eyes..

"That's why this bastard couldn’t get a single girlfriend in his lifetime" Nam said irritatedly.

I laughed and said,"As if you guys are so experienced in this field..I'll learn from you guys after this mission. But work first."

"Ok..So what do you wanna do with this Tay guy?kill him?" Nam asked.

"Why would we do that!" I got scared when Nam asked bout killing him.

"Why are you getting scared?first time hearing this killing word?Gun asked confusedly.

" No...not like that..Uff!I just wanna say how about we meet him and talk to him about the deal..cause uncle  also cancelled the deal with him.Maybe we can get him in our favour and we can work together against my uncle."

"How can you be so sure that he will be in our favour?" Arm asked.

"I'm not sure..But we can give it a try..What say?"

They think for a while.Arm said,

"Ok..We won't get any result if we don't attempt.Further it won't be our loss even he doesn’t agree."

"Yes.That’s my point.I'll go and meet him tomorrow."

"And how are you going to do that?Will you do telepathy with him?" Nam said sarcastically.

"You Bish! Why do we have hacking genius here?" I said pointing my finger at Gun..

"Ah haa..it’s time to get on work after many days" Gun said stretching his hands.