Safe

New's pov

I'm unable to think of anything right now as I'm holding Tay's lifeless body and jerking him off to get up and say that Look New I'm absolutely fine..but no! He had fallen unconscious and his body is getting cold..I wrapped my hands around him to keep him warm..I'm crying, I'm feeling so helpless..Somebody please help mee!

Joss was standing right in front of us..Blank..he was blabbering something but I couldn’t hear..I'm raged inside but I don’t feel to do anything.. At first I need to save Tay...He can't leave me just like that!He will live,he needs to live for me cause I don’t think I can live without him anymore..He became my lifeline..

In the meantime Joss somehow started walking..He wanna escape again but a loud punch crashed on his face and he winched in pain and fell on the ground...It was Arm!

Gun joined Arm and started beating the shit out of Joss.Joss wasn’t fighting back as he was in shock? He lost his composure and fell again..

Nam came beside me and started helping me to get Tay on my back.

"How did you guys knew about this?!" I asked while sobbing hard.

"We were following you" Nam answered shortly.

"From when?"

"It's not time for questioning New..First we need to take Tay to the hospital" Nam was worried.."Will you guys be fine?"Nam asked Gun and Arm.

"Yup! You guys should leave now..Tay's condition seems worse.I already called for an ambulance..It’s maybe waiting outside..Just go! We'll handle this bastard!" Gun said while giving another blow on Joss's already bruised face.

I carefully got up holding tight Tay on my back..I can feel his low breathing..Nam was also helping me holding Tay cause my legs were almost numb..

After coming outside of the building, we found many eyes were staring at us..Nam told me to ignore.We saw an ambulance was waiting and hastily went there.Two hospital boy came with an stretcher and made Tay lay on it..Then we went inside and the vehicle and it got started at a fast pace with the siren went on.The boys were first aiding Tay's wound while I was holding his cold hand tightly.They put on the oxygen mask as he seemed out of breathing.

After half an hour we reached the nearest hospital..Some other ward boys came and took Tay to the emergency ward.The doctor came after few minutes and started checking his condition.

"Are you guys his relatives?"

"Ye..yes we are"

"Look we need to take out the bullet as fast as we can or it might get infected"

"Please do anything but save him..please!" I was in a verge of crying..

"Don’t worry. We'll try our best" Saying this the doc left from there and the nurses and ward boys started taking arrangement for the operation.One of the nurses came and handed me a paper..

"What is this?" Nam asked.

"We need your constant about the operation and you need to deposit the payment"

"Oh ok..we'll fill it up and let you know" Nam said while taking the paper from my hand cause I'm not in a state to do something..

Nam went to fill up the paper.They were taking Tay to the OT..I was trailing behind them.When we reached near..the nurses stopped me saying I can't go further..They went in. The doorway got closed.The red light went on.And I felt my heart stopped beating.

I sat down in the waiting area..My eyes reached my blood soaked tee..When I touched it I saw there was blood on my hands too..but it’s not mine..how I wished it was mine! I covered my face..He will be fine..Don’t worry New...I kept muttering these words..