Rescue

Tay's pov

I'm feeling extreme pain in my head.I slowly opened my eyes and again I'm seeing everything blurry.But wait a minute... This is not a chair I'm sitting on but I'm lying on a bed! I tried to get up but my legs were tied with chain. same goes with my left hand..f***!...

That psycho bastard made things comfortable for me but what's the point? he still tied me up and I can't do anything!!

I don't know how much time passed by or even don’t know if it’s day or night cause there is not even a single hole in this room!!.....Suddenly I heard someone was talking from outside. The door was slightly open. It was Joss!

I bet he didn’t moved from this place...Does he think that highly of me that I can escape? Well I could do something and I know I'm capable of that but right now?!..I can't even move my head from left to right as I'm having terrible headache and everything was blurry.

I heard him speaking over phone..

"What do you mean by you need more time?!"

"----------"

"Listen just don’t make me lost my mind! I need Tay's fake passport by tommorow or you will be finished..Understand?"

"------------"

"Do anything you want but get me the passport cause we are leaving this country the day after tomorrow."

Saying this Joss cut the call.I'm having a hard time to understand what I just heard..Joss is leaving this country.. That's good bu..but he is taking me with him?! If he leaves Thailand, It will be almost impossible for my friends to track my trace...Shia!!

Mae I'm really missing you and where are you guys?!!

I kept muttering these words.....

New's pov

Everyone was getting prepared to get Tay back.When I was loading my pistol,my phone started buzzing. The caller id showed it was mae..I received the call.

"New dear,Won't you come home today?I've prepared your special dishes"

"Mae,I'm out of the town for work..I won't be able to call you time to time.."

"You always do this!Can't you grant one wish of mine and eat dinner with family?!"

Oww my mae is sulking..

"Mae! You know na work is really important for me?!Please don’t get mad"

"Work work and work!..What you do is just work! You couldn’t even get yourself a girlfriend!"

*Cough* *cough*"Mae!!I don’t have idle time to make girlfriend...I'm sorry na mae!I promise I'll give you time after this work..ok na mae?"

"Ok ok..I don’t need your false hope.Eat time to time and don't get sick...Understand?!"

"Ok mae..love you na..bye!!"

"Bye dear."

I cut the call..and looked around.Nam,Arm and Gun was looking at me..I can tell from their eyes,they are tensed...Not because It's a dangerous mission but they are worried about me..huff! They treat me like a child even when Gun is younger than me!

"What?!Why are you guys looking at me like this?"

"New are you sure you wanna take this risk?"Arm asked...

"Hella yes!..I'll do anything to save Tay...Guys please don’t worry about me and let's just focus on our mission now..ok?"

They nodded..