Bizzare feelings

//Flashback//

(Before rescuing Tay)

Joss always watched over Tay if he tries to escape.While he was busy with other work,his phone started buzzing.It was the guy who was in charge of getting Joss and Tay safe out from Thailand.Joss picked the call.

"Hello Sir?"

"Go on.."

"Si..sir I've got a problem here"

"Can't you people do any work without any problem!!"

"Sorry,sir..I.. Um..I....am sorry"

"Stop stuttering!Come to the point!"

"Sir the cruise ship we managed for your escaping is now refusing to co-operate with us because they don't wants to involve in such types of matter"

"So what?!Find another one!!"

"I did try but no other cruise or any types of ships won't be available during that time when you wants to leave this country"

"Lure them with money.Money can buy everything."

"I tried to made a settlement but they are hesitating.I think Sir, it will be best if you come here and talk to them personally."

"F***!!You all are useless!! Fine I'm coming!"

Joss walked towards his car in order to meet the cruise's manager.When he opened the car door again he got a call.

"Hello Mr.Wayer?"

"Yes Mr.Max..If you need money then call my assistant.I'm not in a mood to talk with anyone"

"Why are you sounding so angry?!I'm just trying to help you!"

"Help? What help?!"

"Is everything fine there? I mean is there someone who tried to attack you?"

"No..everything is fine here..Why ask?"

"Sorry to say but my nephew already knows that you abducted Tay."

"And? I don't think it's matter for me if your nephew or anyone knows about it!"

"You maybe didn’t knew that my nephew and Mr.Tawan has joined hands.."

"What! What bullshits are you talking about?!"

"I'm talking facts! I don't like to say but if my nephew,New...determines to do something,he makes it reality...That's why he is trying to save Tay"

"And how do you know about it??"

"Well I have my resources.I think it's not something important now..What's more necessary is you need to leave this country as early as you can"

"Huh! Do I need to be afraid of him?!He maybe doesn’t know who I am!"

"You also don’t know who is New either!"

"Yo..you...how dare you speak to me like this!!"

"Sir I'm just saying for your betterment.Please consider my opinion"

"I need to talk to you face to face..But I'm going out for some work.Meet me at the warehouse at 5."

"Ok..I'll be there"

Joss disconnected the call.He gestured one of his guard to come.Then he ordered him to lessen the security where he captivated Tay,but with skilled guard..and he told the guard to increase security of the other warehouse. The guard was baffled by Joss's orders but didn’t dare to speak.