MINE

New's pov

Holding my hands,Tay dozed off again,maybe because of the anesthesia effect.Now I'm so relieved that he's okay.I caressed his forehead.This tough guy now looks like a baby..A fragile baby...Oh Tay just get well soon.

I kissed on his forehead and left the room. Then I woke Off up..His reaction changed from cloudy to sunshine mode..He was so happy that Tay gained his conscious back.My bones almost cracked because of his damn tight hug!..

He was about go in order to see Tay but I told him that Tay dozed off again after talking for couple of minutes...

We started calling our friends and others to give this news.

Around noon,everyone gathered in the hospital.Patients,nurses and even doctors were staring at us a bit weirdly cause 9 people came to visit 1 patient. Haha.. Its our big family.

I was a bit astonished to see my mae tagged along with my friends.I think they told everything bout me and Tay to mae..I dunno how to approach her right now..

"Mae..I..."

"No need to say anything dear..If you are happy then I'm happy"Mae patted my hair gently."How's your boyfriend now? You know how worried I got when I heard the news from your friends?! Anything could have happened! Why are you guys so careless?!"

I was flushed hearing that boyfriend word.I lowered my head..

"Sorry na mae.."

"I'm just relieved that you guys are okay...New from now on,I don’t wanna see you or your friends getting into any kinds of trouble.You guys(pointing at my friends)are also like my children.I don’t wanna even imagine something bad happened with you guys.So along with New,stop doing troublesome work or you are gonna see how evil this aunty is!"Oh my savage mae!

"Okay aunty! We'll keep that in mind" They all nodded their head in sync...

"Good"

Then she went to talk to Tay's mother.From their bonding, they looked like lost sisters who found each-other today.Lee and Oab also came back from Korea after sorting out everything there.

We were waiting in the waiting zone,outside of Tay's room.That older but baby in mind Nanon still sobbing.No matter how much we tried to console him,he still sobs..Kiddo...

The doctor came for regular check up with a nurse and an intern doctor.Seeing us he said,

"Really that guy is lucky to have a big family like this" He smiled and went in..

After some time,he came out

"Nothing to worry now..He's already out of danger.His vitals are normal too.He just needs proper rest and care for healing.Which without a doubt,I know you guys gonna do.Just make him take the medication time to time"

"Thank you so much doctor" Tay's mae was brimming.

"Oh mention not!"

"Then when can we take him home?" Lee inquired.

"You guys can take him after 4 days..cause if he moves too much,its gonna affect the wound..then it might get infected.So its better if he doesn’t move for few days"

"Can we meet p'Tay now?" Nanon asked while weeping his tears.

"Of course! You all can meet him now..He'll be so delighted to see you guys!"

"Oh thank you!" We all thanked him.
After that the doc took his leave.

We all went into Tay's cabin.