Rome

"Do you think about anything but yourself?"

"If you want to know whether or not I think about you. You just have to ask."

"I certainly think about you."

"Oh do tell me. Are we naked in those thoughts?"

"No much better, you're lying in a wooden box, underground."

"Wow, Bonnie I didn't realize you'd be this kinky."

Aliza slammed her head against the book.

Almost an hour had passed and she only managed to read twenty pages of the book that was in her hands. No progress whatsoever because some people had left their sense of maturity on their beds when they woke up.

Somehow making pg-13 jokes and giving death threats became more important than figuring out the symbols and finding that sword.

"God help me..." Aliza mumbled.

She closed the book and sighed, Kol and Bonnie didn't bother to look at her when she got up from the chair. Aliza tucked the book in her arms and made her way outside.

She closed the door shut.

Locked it from the outside.

And waited.

Stefan was walking towards her in the hallways.

"Hey, I was just checking up on you guys. How's-"

Aliza held her hand out, gesturing for Stefan to stop.

She counted to three with her fingers.

Stefan frowned.

"Aliza! What the hell? Open the door!"

Aliza smiled.

She said, "Nope not till I read at least half of this book."

"I will break it!" Kol threatened.

"Yeah and then you will have to answer to Caroline."

"I will not break it,"

"Aliza this is not funny," Bonnie whined and knocked on the door.

Aliza huffed, "No it's not." She sat down on the opposite side, leaned against the wall, and said, "It's hilarious."

"That bad?" Stefan grimaced and sat down next to her on the floor.

"Don't ask." She shook her head, horrified, "I've never heard this many second meaning references in my ten years on this planet."

"Wait till you see Enzo and Rebekah." Stefan snorted.

"Bunch of morons, except for Bonnie. She's nice." Aliza said, turning to look at him.

"Aww, thanks."

"Oh shut up. I can be nice when I want to."

"How about we go to the kitchen and I make you a hot chocolate while you read?" Stefan suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

He smiled when he saw Aliza's face lit up.

"Come on," He nudged, helping her to stand up.

"They left. Great!" Kol exclaimed and sat on the chair with his arms stretched out. He was looking forward to annoying Bonnie, not being locked in the room with her.

As much he was itching to break that door, he was aware that he would have face both Caroline and Klaus. Caroline because she was attached to everything the school had and Klaus because he was attached to the sweet Caroline (Kol's heart went out to her).