Klaus Slept with another werewolf?

"This makes no sense." Aliza groaned, clutching her hair in frustration.

Almost a week had gone by but they weren't making any progress. The books only provided a vague idea of the maps being pieces of a puzzle that needed to be put together for them to find the location of the sword.

"Yeah, it's not working Alaric," Rome said on the phone, grimacing at the disheveled state of Aliza sitting on the floor with books and pages around her. Bonnie had gone to take a nap in her room cause she had stayed up all night while Kol sat beside Aliza looking just as frustrated.

Alaric sighed, "I don't know what else to do."

"Oh come on!" Kol yelled, "You were a history professor!"

"Hang on," Rome said, rolling his eyes and walking out of the room. He had suggested calling for some help but so far nothing significant was discovered and Kol kept throwing an insult at Alaric now and then.

"You know," Aliza said, lifting her head to look at Kol, "You're actually smart for someone who is a brat, babyface." She was feeling a little dizzy and her eyes hurt despite the nap that she took an hour ago.

"Oh wow, how noble of you," Kol said, sarcasm dripping his voice.

"It's a compliment, dumbass, ever heard one?" She snapped.

"I've heard plenty by the ladies I've met," Kol boasted, glancing at Aliza from the corner of his eyes.

Aliza laughed and said, "That's cause they see the face of their future babies, babyface."

At this point, she was the one poking fun at Kol because after a while she started enjoying his reactions.

"You little-"

"Kol," Elijah interrupted, stepping inside the room. He shot a stern look in his brother's direction and said, "I was thinking perhaps you two might wish to step out for some fresh air. The weather seems splendid."

"Nah not really."

"Nope, thanks."

"How about strawberry milkshakes and cheeseburgers?"

"It is a splendid day indeed."

"I can use some fresh air."

Elijah clenched his jaw and turned to look at Rebekah who stood there with a triumph smile on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome walked towards the empty kitchen. He had a few things to ask about Aliza and decided that it would be better to do that alone. He leaned against the counter as he listened to Alaric.

"I promised Lizzie that I will take her shopping today but instead I am sitting here researching. Does he have any idea about the struggles of having teenage daughters?"

Rome laughed, "I missed one movie night and Aliza didn't talk to me for almost a month."

Alaric shook his head, "So any progress at all?"

"Not really but they are trying their best. We only have two weeks left." Rome sighed. It took them a week to figure out what they were searching for. They hardly left the library, Aliza and Bonnie were practically living on coffee. Caroline had forced Bonnie to take a nap but no one could make Aliza get up from her spot on the floor.

"How is she getting along with them?" Alaric asked, closing the book and leaning back in his chair.

"Freya and Elijah love her," Rome said in amusement, "Rebekah has finally decided to tolerate Aliza's existence, Kol and Klaus, I don't know what they want her to do."