A deal

"Absolutely not. What if you cut my vein?" Aliza said, backing away from Bonnie and the knife she had in her hands.

Klaus rolled his eyes.

It was evening and Bonnie was going to perform the locating spell. But she needed to go by the order of the symbols. Aliza was not very keen on having to cut her hand for the ritual.

Matt had decided to visit them to make sure that Mystic Falls's peace was not disturbed in any way. He couldn't trust Klaus and his family given the things that had happened whenever they were in town.

Matt had to admit the nickname for Kol was what made him like Aliza.

Stefan sighed, "It's just one small cut."

"Small cut?" Aliza scoffed. She stared at the sharp knife and said, "Uncle Vin's non-existent ass."

Vincent exhaled with disappointment filled eyes and said, "My coven was considered one of the strongest covens in the witch community. I was offered the position of the Regent and I was also a respectable member of the faction. Take me seriously sometimes, Ali, please."

"You do have a small ass though," Rome commented. "No offense," He added when Vincent glared at him.

Matt leaned towards Enzo and whispered, "Are you sure she's related to them?"

"I ask that question twice a day, mate." He whispered back.

Both of them went still when they noticed Rebekah's menacing stare from across the room.

"Why can't you use a syringe?" Aliza whined.

"You're scared of a small knife?" Kol mocked, shaking his head with a smile.

"Dude, you are not going to talk me into this." She snorted, "Say whatever you want, unlike you," She pointed her finger at him, "my ego is not the size of Mount. Fuji."

"How about we use a needle?" Elijah suggested. He knew the way Kol and Aliza were glaring at each other would only result in further delay of the task.

Aliza gulped, glancing at Rome and Vincent.

Rome stepped towards her and reached out to hold her hand. He raised his eyebrows, gesturing at Bonnie who placed the knife on the table and was holding a small needle instead.

"Just a small poke?"

"Just a small poke," Bonnie reassured with a nod and a warm smile.

She squeezed her eyes shut and held her hand out, hovering it above the first map. The grip of her other hand on Rome's grew stronger when she felt the tip of the needle grazing against the skin of her fingertip.

"Done."

Aliza opened an eye, to see drops of her blood dripping on Finn's symbol. She twisted her face in disgust at the metallic smell.

"Here," Caroline said, offering a bandaid to her which she gladly took.

She mumbled a thank you as she began peeling the bandaid. Aliza lifted her head to see Bonnie approach Elijah with the knife. She winced when Bonnie held it against his palm, slicing his skin with the blade, Elijah's blood oozing out and pouring on his symbol.

Bonnie repeated the same process with Klaus and then Kol. Aliza couldn't help but notice the way she kept her eyes focused on Kol's hand, while he kept staring at her with an unreadable expression.

"You guys okay?" She asked, genuinely concerned.

"We're the Originals, darling," Kol replied smugly.