He knew her.

"I swear if she calls me a werepire one more time, I will bloody kill someone," Klaus grumbled as he stormed into the room, heading straight towards the bar for a glass of whiskey.

Freya and Elijah exchanged knowing looks, chuckling at each other. Being well aware of Aliza's interests.

While Kol and Rebekah just smirked.

"How on earth did she come up with that one?" Rebekah wondered out loud. She had to admit, seeing her elder brother in a bad mood was certainly a delight.

For obvious reasons.

Kol shook his head, "She didn't. Dean Winchester did." He grinned at the memory of that episode.

Rebekah scrunched her face, "Who?"

This time Freya answered with a smile, "It's from that show, what's it called?"

"Supernatural." Elijah supplied.

"What's it about?" Rebekah asked looking at her siblings.

Kol said, "Two hunters Sam and Dean, also has an angel named Castiel."

Rebekah gave him an amused look, then went back to something she was doing on her phone, searching the internet.

Niklaus twisted his face in disgust. Finn's daughter never failed to amuse him at any given opportunity.

But there was always something new hidden behind those innocent deep brown eyes, a part of him was reminded of someone he once knew centuries ago. That same enthusiasm and curiosity tugged something inside of him.

Not that he would say it out loud.

Enzo walked in, a wide smile plastered on his face. Watching Vincent being terrified of a ten-year-old girl was a golden moment in his life.

He came to halt and peeked into Rebekah's phone.

"My, my gorgeous, why look at pictures of strange men when you have this face in front of you?" He gestured towards himself.

Rebekah glanced at him and raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Your face makes me want to go blind."

Enzo gasped and pressed a hand on his chest.

"You wound me, princess." He said in a dramatic tone.

Rebekah rolled her eyes, "Nothing you can't handle."

_____________________________________________________________________

Aliza took a sip of the strawberry milkshake that Vincent had given to her as some sort of peace offering.

Not that it didn't work.

Vincent and her parents knew about Azure and her family from the beginning but they kept their mouth shut because in their defense they were 'protecting' her.

Nonetheless, she was annoyed by all the secrets that were hidden from her and hoped that there was nothing more buried. She felt silly, not being aware of anything that was supposedly important in her life. She did feel stupid.

Aliza glanced at the photo of Hope Mikaelson that Azure had sent her.

She certainly got the beauty genes.

Luscious auburn hair fell upon her shoulders, which made her pale skin even more beautiful. Aliza was certain that she was taller than Hope. Her eyes were similar to Niklaus'.

Then there were two more girls in the photo, perhaps younger. One had long blonde hair and the other had dark hair. Aliza was informed that the blonde's name was Lizzie and the girl with dark hair was Josie. The daughters of Azure's school's principal and vice-principal.