I hate this

"We don't have mountain lions," Matt said, cautiously.

Rome stared at him a little too long and asked, "Then what do you have?"

He shifted and cleared his throat. He replied, "Um, raccoons, wild rabbits, sometimes you can see a bear or a puma."

Rome's eyes widened and Matt realized telling him about the bear and puma was not the best decision.

Rome whipped his head to look at Vincent, "Does she have to go alone?"

"Yes, Rome. It's her journey." Vincent reminded him for what felt like the twentieth time. He too was worried about letting Aliza go alone but they had to follow the books.

"I will be fine, dad." Aliza assured, "I even have the taser you bought."

"What I don't understand," Klaus said, "Is the point of the pen and the notebook?"

"Well, what if she has to solve some weird puzzle or something?"

Klaus shook his head, Rome had pretty much covered every possible obstacle that Aliza might have to face.

Battery low? Portable charger.

Lost her way? A compass.

Want to keep track of her path? Spray paint.

Bored? Crossword puzzles.

Vincent had to stop Rome from purchasing a shotgun.

"Come here," Rome pulled Aliza for a hug, squeezing her tight. He pulled away and kissed her forehead, "Go give your uncle-little ass a hug."

"Ha, ha, ha," Vincent deadpanned, snickering at Enzo who was laughing a little too much.

"Here," He pulled, what looked like a woolen thread from his pocket. As he tied the thread around Aliza's wrist, he said, "This will tell us where you are."

"Like a supernatural spy tracker?"

"Yes," He laughed, "Like a supernatural spy tracker."

Aliza had been a little over the edge for this time. Especially after what had happened during the locator spell two nights ago. She didn't want to endure that pain ever again.

But that voice that flashed in her head and those strange words that were audible to her ears when she was screaming had particularly disturbed her. Aliza wasn't sure if she was just hallucinating or if it had something to do with Finn's symbol.

There was something about that man that made him mean something to Aliza. She wasn't sure what it was but whatever it was, it was strong. A pull that made her feel like she knew the guy, even though she had never even seen him.

Vincent hugged Aliza, kissing the crown of her head. He knew after this, things were going to take a big turn for all of them. And even though they didn't know what the future held, Vincent kept praying that Aliza wouldn't hate him.

Enzo stepped forward and ruffled her hair. He said, "From Marcel for good luck." He laughed when Aliza scowled at him.

"Well, I suppose I need a hug too," Elijah joked and stepped forward with a smile, embracing Aliza.

He had been feeling a little strange after the recent event that occurred. It was painful to watch Aliza hurt, he wished to never see her go through something like that again. After her quest, they will be telling her the truth and Elijah was agitated.

Klaus exhaled as he watched his brother pat Aliza's head, gazing down at her with adoration. It didn't bother him as much as it did before. After finding out his mother's true intentions for bringing Aliza to this world, Klaus felt as if a burden had been lifted and he could finally breathe. Now he longer had to hide behind the excuse of using her, he could welcome her as his niece.