She's a child, Niklaus

"The what?" Aliza scrunched her face and stared at Abby in disbelief.

"The Lion Warrior," Abby repeated.

"That's impossible." This time it was Rebekah that spoke. If Aliza wasn't so confused she would have acknowledged how beautiful her voice was because it was the first time she had heard it.

"What's a Lion Warrior?" She asked looking at Vincent who too looked like he had seen a ghost.

"The Lion Warrior is the defender of the Supernatural world," Elijah said.

"Like the Dragon Warrior?"

Everyone looked at Aliza in confusion.

She said, "You know, Po in Kung fu panda. Wait, you guys haven't watched Kung fu Panda?" Her mouth hung open.

"You're lying. There is no such thing as the Lion Warrior. It's all nonsense." Kol scoffed, he stood up and walked towards the bar where Rebekah was sitting. He took a sip of the scotch that Rebekah was drinking, wincing at the bitter taste.

"If you don't believe me. See for yourself."

"How?" Freya asked.

Abby gave a sharp look before speaking, "One of the strengths of the Lion Warrior is it's resistance to black magic. Try it on her and see for yourself."

Freya hesitantly looked at Vincent who was staring at Abby the whole time.

He said, "Try it."

"But-"

Vincent gave a stern look to Freya and said, "Try to get in her head. Just don't hurt her."

Aliza was completely dumbfounded by the entire situation. She was relieved to not be a vampire or werewolf.

So cheers to that.

But she also had no idea what the hell anyone was talking about. The only thing she could make out was that this whole Lion Warrior thing was something serious but unbelievable.

Freya nodded and said, "Never."

She looked at Aliza and gave a faint smile. Freya slowly stood up and gestured her to stand up too. She obeyed silently.

Freya held both of her hands, gripping them tightly. She closed her eyes, looking focused as she murmured something under her breath.

Aliza flinched when Freya screamed and held her head in between her hands. Vincent stood and pulled Aliza behind him while Niklaus rushed towards Freya.

She felt fear when she noticed the look on Niklaus' face and the venom in his voice.

He yelled, "What did you do?!"

"No-nothing. I-I didn't do anything."

Aliza held on to Vincent, the way Niklaus was looking at her made her feel so threatened, so scared. There was something so menacing in the way he was looking at her as if she was the most loathsome person at that moment.

"That's enough." Elijah put a hand on Niklaus' chest to stop him from walking towards her. She hadn't noticed him standing in between them.

"I'm fine."

Her eyes turned to Freya who was now breathing heavily. Aliza felt a little happy to see that Freya was not hurt.

Niklaus clutched Freya's shoulders, and asked, "What happened?"

"Abby's right," Freya said through ragged breath,

"Ali's mind is too powerful compared to my powers."

Abby's smile grew wider as everyone stared in awe at Aliza. She had no idea what to do or think about this. All she could feel was fear and unsettling anticipation.

Abby stood and walked towards Aliza, somehow the way she was smiling at her made her feel a little less scared.

Vincent put his arm around Aliza's shoulders, he gave her a slight push but she still held onto him.

Abby extended her hand and Aliza glanced at Vincent who gave her a nod. With a shaking hand, she held Abby's hand.

Abby placed her other hand over Aliza's. The warmth in them made her feel relieved.

She spoke with a calm tone, "Your blood, though is ordinary for mortals, holds a very special power for the supernatural creatures. Your blood is the purest, it can heal, destroy, give powers, protect if you wish to give it on your own accord. It works under your command only. But if someone takes it by force, it would only bring them death."

Aliza pressed her lips together. Everything just seemed too much for her to handle. Everything seemed too intense for her to process. Nothing made sense anymore for her, she was certainly feeling unsafe but then there was an uneasy pride that she felt upon finding out that she was a warrior.

The warrior.

The Lion Warrior.

Abby turned around to look at the rest of the Mikaelsons and said, "Teach her how to wield a sword."

It was Elijah who spoke in a stern voice, "Rebekah, take Aliza to her room."

"Why me?"

"Just do as I say."

Aliza looked at Vincent but he only patted her head affectionately while giving her a shoulder squeeze.

He said, "Go on."

She nodded and withdrew her hand. She silently followed Rebekah who led her up to her room.

"How's this possible?" Niklaus asked. He had heard the legend but it was nothing more than a story for him.

Abby smiled kindly at him and said, "She's a blessing, Mikaelson. She's your second chance. She will be the one to guide you through the dark. Protect her with your life."

When Abby left the room fell silent. No one knew what to say, they all were shocked.

For centuries the tales of the Lion Warrior were passed from generation to generation. Written in myths and folklore. No one knew where this came from, where did the warrior come from, where was the warrior, who was the warrior. As time passed, everyone began to lose their faith, and the stories were just words written in ancient books, buried somewhere.

"You shouldn't have yelled at her, Nik," Freya said. She felt a lot better.

"What else was I supposed to do?" Niklaus asked.

Elijah spoke, "She's a child, Niklaus."

Niklaus only scoffed at him and said, "And why do you care so much about this child, brother? Perhaps you are forgetting who she is."

Vincent glared at Niklaus and said, "You need to keep your temper in check. You have no idea how easily she gets scared. Whether you like it or not she is a part of your family."

Rebekah strode in the room and said, "Freya's right Nik. You shouldn't have yelled at her."

Niklaus looked at Rebekah in disbelief.

Rebekah sighed, "She kept on apologizing, saying that she didn't mean to hurt Freya."

Niklaus opened his mouth to say something but couldn't. He suddenly felt a pang of guilty for lashing out on her. But he had his reasons and he didn't feel like justifying himself because either way, he was always the bad guy.

So without saying anything he stormed back to his room, not sparing anyone a single glance.

................................................................................................................................................................

Moody bitch it is.

This chapter is short. I was going to include some more paragraphs further but why ruin the flow?

So I decided to post it anyway.

What do you guys think?