Grow up, dude

"A tree? Like an actual apple tree with apples?"

Vincent rolled her eyes, "Yeah, Mithila. Thank Enzo for that."

"So what else did you make her do?" Mithila asked as she flipped through pages of the file before tossing it in the box next to her feet.

She had her lunch break but decided to settle only for a cup of tea since she was not hungry enough to bring herself to walk to the hospital cafeteria to buy something.

Vincent replied, "Nothing much. It was her first day, she had her usual training with Elijah. Then after the tree incident, we taught her a few spells, that's it."

"Elijah seems to be taken by her," Mithila said, her tone neutral. Though it was still amusing to hear Aliza talk about how cool he was. It was hard to imagine Elijah Mikaelson fit under the category of 'cool'.

"Ali made him watch Doctor Who."

"She didn't."

"This is Aliza we are talking about, our Aliza." Vincent laughed.

Mithila snorted, "Tell me about it." She leaned against the chair, "So when are we going to tell her?" She asked, serious this time.

She heard Vincent sigh, "Maybe after the sword. I'm just scared, she is going to be so mad at us."

"Vincent, we didn't tell her because we couldn't risk Aliza growing up thinking that there was something wrong with her that made them ignore her existence. And even if we did tell her from the start, chances were Aliza would have created this picture in her mind, wishing to be a part of that family without actually even knowing them." Mithila reasoned firmly.

"You're right." Vincent agreed. He leaned against the window, staring at the starry sky. Mithila had a solid point, it was better for Aliza to be familiar with Klaus and the rest of them before they tell her the truth so that she could get to decide what she wanted to do.

"You're not coming?" He asked, changing the topic.

Mithila groaned, "God no, I want to but I've got so much on my plate. I don't even have time to drop Rome off at the airport."

"Hey, don't stress yourself."

"I'm trying not to. Now bye, let me work. You wasted so much of my time."

Vincent laughed and shook his head while he hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, so what else can you do?" Azure asked.

Aliza shrugged, "So far I can grow a tree and turn water into ice, my eyes turn white when I do that. Uncle Vin said that it will take me a while to practice telekinesis."

"Like Wanda?"

"You're asking that as if all witches can't do telekinesis."

Azure rolled her eyes, "Yeah I mean I know they can but that isn't possible without their witchcraft. They don't use spells sometimes, maybe you don't need to use spells at all."

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. But it would be pretty awesome if I had that red thingy floating between my fingers." Aliza lifted her hand and examined her fingers.

"Yeah, it would be." Azure raised her eyebrows, "So tell me is the Evil Mickey Mikaelson still bothering you?"

"Evil Mickey Mikaelson?" She laughed.

"Yeah well, dad met him a couple of times, told me he sounds vaguely like Mickey Mouse." Azure grinned.

Aliza snorted, "When isn't he bothering me? Seriously, Azure, that dude is one immature son of bitch."