𝟔

-
❞𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝❞
-

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

When Keandra and Shawn finally arrived at "Juicy Crab" everyone was already waiting at the table.

But when D'avonte saw Shawn approaching with Keandra without his younger cousin, his face immediately scrunched up.

'Where was she?' he asked himself.

"What happen to Zaza nigga?"he asked Shawn while he and Keandra sat down at the big table.

"She was about to-"She didn't want to come,she said she wasn't hungry" Keandra cut him off.

"Aye,don't cut me off b'fore I snatch that crooked wig you have on your head,fuck is wrong with you ,weirdo"he snapped at her earning laughs from the table

"Second and last time you will ever do that shit,annoying as fuck bruh"he mumbles to himself

"I'M WEAK"Max bussed out laughing

"Guys stop being rude"Zaria said,but she was silently laughing too.

"He woke up chose violence, yessirrrrr!!" Max said

"I'm just gonna have to bring sum food back then"D'avonte thought and looked at Keandra who just sat down,holding back the tears from embarrassment,feeling a little bit bad for her.

The waiter came and took their order.They then got their food and ate.

While they were eating,Keandra kept sending flirty looks towards Shawn,which he ignored it getting more annoyed at her.

When they finished,they paid and started to head back home.

While they were getting in their cars,Shawn almost left her ass there,but decided against it since it was getting dark.She got in the car and he zoomed off immediately,tryna get to the house as fast as possible.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
-

The journey that was supposed to take at least twenty minutes,he reduced it to ten all thank to him speeding and not stopping at the red lights.He was a crazy driver.

No one was here yet,so he parked in the street and stayed in the car.

"You know you being rude is not going to push me away,right,"she stated.