Dancing : Chapter 5

Okay step one complete. Now step two. Come on, somebody ask it! Somebody ask it!' Naruto screamed inwardly in his mind as he kept a stoic and blank face on the outside. The grin on his face was gone the moment he had laid his eyes on Shimura Danzo. Just looking at that man made him realize how much problems he would create along the way. The Destruction of Uzushiogakure would not have happened if Danzo didn't feed that information to Kumo and Iwa.

Of course, the Uzumaki Clan could never expect their own allies or rather a shrewd, filthy shinobi in said ally village could betray them like that. Naruto wouldn't do anything now. He knew where exactly ROOT's underground bases where courtesy of one White Zetsu and one Black Zetsu of his time line of course. He had extracted all information from the Imperfect White Zetsu of this era before killing it. Oh how he loved the Sharingan!

Oh and the other two Elders were on his shit list too. They had ordered the death of the Uchiha Clan and he knew for a fact that the old man was to blame as he had given them and the Civilian Council a bit too much power. Thank Tsuande and her legendary strength that scared the shit out of the Civilian Council. It was only after the Kyuubi attack they had gained that much power, something that Naruto will never, ever let happen.

"You kept us waiting." Came the voice of Homura and Naruto was blankly staring at him.

"I know that." Naruto replied as he shrugged off the stare that the Elders minus Sarutobi gave him along with the Hyuga Head and the Police Commissioner.

"Why were you late Uchiha-san?" Koharu asked as Naruto looked at her for some time before speaking again however his next action sort of freaked them out. He tilted his head a bit as one of the bangs covered his left eye as his right eye turned into U shaped curl looking like a smiling face.

" I was playing with a kid " Naruto said it all with a smile as the room was filled with silence. Then it broke!

"Yup." Naruto said it with a smile as he looked at the head of the Hyuga Clan.

"Do you think this is a joking matter Uchiha-san?" Danzo asked and got no reply as Naruto was still looking at the Hyuga who looked like he had been given a wedgie. Danzo narrowed his eyes at the man who resembled Madara so much it sent a shiver down his spine, but upon further inspection his behavior was radically different from the Ghost of the Uchiha, at least as far as Danzo's eye could see. Now the man was just outright ignoring him as Danzo coughed into his hand and seeing that he made no response, he spoke up again.

"Uchiha-san." Danzo said. No need to waste too many words on him.

"Hn." Naruto said as he looked back at the Council of Elders as he began to speak again only in a nonchalant manner, "Did you say something?"

"…."

"…."

"…."

Then some snickers of amusement could be heard as Naruto's eyes darted around the entire area and saw the Inuzuka clan head trying to suppress his laugh as some of the other clan heads were smirking lightly. Idly Naruto noticed just how much the familial resemblances were strong in the clans. Well that was a given considering that dominant genes take over the receding ones.

"Naruto" Sarutobi said as he masked his amused smile perfectly when the young Uchiha looked at him "be nice. You kept us waiting for some time."

"How disrespectful." Came a voice and Naruto looked at the source. The guy was definitely an Uchiha if the scowl and the symbol on his sleeve were any indicators. "First you're late and now you behave in such an unbecoming manner."

"Ummm who are you Policeman ." Naruto said as he owlishly blinked at the current Police Commissioner.

"You stay in the village and you don't know who we are." the man said.