Beginning of War : Chapter 17

'Have I really been here for a year already?' Naruto thought as he walked towards Uchiha Training ground.

Memories of everything that had happened in his first year in the past rushed over him as those thoughts crossed his mind.He had met alot of new people like Mikasa, Kagami, Mikoto, Nawaki and especially Tsuki. He wanted to moved out of the main house but Kagami gave him his own quater in the compound sure its wasn't that big but the compound  main house is bigger then the Hyuga Clan compound.

He had only done  C and B-rank missions during that time, and the C and B-rank missions had always been taking out some bandits.He preferred the C and B-rank missions over the guard duty, fence painting, weed pulling, and garbage collecting. He had almost forgotten how horrible D-rank missions were.

'Thank the stars that Tora's not alive yet,' Naruto thought as the image of the Feudal Lord's wife's cat came to mind.

Life has been Good.

He thought about all the people like the Ino-Chika-Sho trio, Tsume.

'They're different than they were in my time,' Naruto mused. 'I suppose the Third Shinobi World War, the Nine-Tails' attack, and having children changed them.'

Naruto was broken from his musing as he reached the training ground he could sense a squad of anbus near him and thses were Danzo's anbu. Naruto thought of having fun with them since it was the best root squad.

"I know you are here come out" Naruto said and the anbus heard him and surrounded Naruto. 'Lets have some fun' thought Naruto.

Naruto quickly tbrew a kunai towards the anbus
'Ninja Art : Kunai Shadow Clone Jutsu' that one kunai were now a hundred kunai.

'Fire Style : Fire Ball Jutsu'  the anbu shot a fireball towards the kunai but he didn't notice that Naruto came in front of him and sliced the man's head clean off. The rest of the anbus saw these but one anbu came from under the ground and grabbed Naruto's feet but Naruto disappeared into a lighting current."Lighting Style : Lighting Clone" Naruto said with a smirk he learned that from Kakashi.

Naruto was now in front of the two anbus he had a hand covered in lighting and busted through the heart of the anbu 'Lighting Style : Lighting Blade'. The last anbu was now desperately trying to run from Naruto but Naruto stood in front of him and the anbu unfortunately looked into Naruto's eyes.

'Ninja Art : Hell Gates GenJutsu' the anbu felt like the GenJutsu was destroying his mind and Naruto released the GenJutsu and leaned into anbus ear "Say to your Lord Danzo if he sends another squad I will tell Hiruzen everything about root and tell Danzo I am tired of killing anbus come your self if you fight me"  Naruto then knocked the anbu out but someone arrived right beside him.

"Zetsu drop him on the underground root base"  Naruto said Zetsu nodded and left.

"Oh Yeah I need to see the old man" Naruto remembered he had to meet Hiruzen.

______________________________________

LOCATION : HOKAGE'S TOWER

When Naruto reappeared in the Administration Building, he made sure to place himself on a different floor than the Hokage's office was located on. Appearing on the same floor had a tendency to make ANBU nervous, and nervous ANBU had a tendency to overreact.

It did not matter too much though. He was easily able to reach the Hokage's office after he appeared in the building.

After knocking and being granted entrance, Naruto found himself in the Hokage's office alone with the Third Hokage.

"Shut the door and take a seat," Sarutobi said, gesturing towards the chair across the desk from him. Once Naruto did as commanded, he said, "Are you familiar with the current situation among the Five Great Nations?"

"I believe so,  Old man," Naruto replied. Seeing that more would be appreciated, he added, "The Land of Water just went through another civil war, and a young man was just named to the position of Fourth Mizukage. The Land of Lightning is still recovering from the Second Shinobi World War. The Land of Wind is in a panic after the Third Kazekage went missing a few months ago. And the Land of Earth seems to be on the verge of instigating another war."

Sarutobi nodded in agreement with those statements. "The last two are a rather big problem, which I will be addressing to the whole village tonight. The Hidden Sand Village and the Hidden Rock Village are now at war, and the war has already spilled into the border countries."

"We're allies with most of the border countries," Naruto said automatically. The only border country they were not allied with in that area was the Land of Rain.

"That's correct," Sarutobi said, pleased that Naruto had already seen what was about to happen.

"The Third Shinobi World War has begun, hasn't it?" Naruto asked.He was now going to go to war again.

Sarutobi allowed a grim smile to surface at that. "I'd like to say that it won't escalate into a war of that magnitude, but I can't honestly say it. Two of the five great Shinobi Villages have declared war on each other, and our allies have suffered casualties already. When I issue a declaration of war on Sand and Rock tonight, the Third Shinobi World War will truly begin."

"Umm You know that old geezer Onoki is a very stubborn thing even the old goat told me about him as well "Naruto said remembering from Madara's memories when he faced the old Tsuchikage.

"What are the important fronts?" Naruto asked curiously.

"The Land of Grass and the Land of the Waterfall are the other two most important fronts of the war at the moment," Sarutobi said, only casting a subtle glance of suspicion at the question. "The most important thing that you need to keep in mind is that you will be serving under Sakumo Hatake in our main camp in the Land of Rivers. There will be four smaller camps. Each smaller camp will consist of seventy-five shinobi, while the main camp will consist of two hundred shinobi. Similar but different arrangements will be set up in the other nations that we will have a shinobi force within."

"You're being awfully loose about details," Naruto noted.

Sarutobi smiled. "I'm placing a little trust in you, so don't complain."

"Ah, right ," Naruto said with a small smile.

"Details about the running of the camp will be explained when you arrive there," Sarutobi said as interlocked his fingers. "You, along with everyone else that receives notice that they will be taking part in the war, will leave the village two days from now at eight in the morning. The generals of each camp are leaving a day early though, so Sakumo will be waiting for you when you arrive."

'So, the White Fang is my commanding officer… that'll be interesting,' Naruto thought.

"Do you have any more questions?" Sarutobi asked.

"No but I recommend appointing Tsunade at the hospital and train the female ninjas in medical NinJutsu since most squad have a female ninja that would help the Village alot and remember what happened in the last War we didn't even have enough med nin we only won the war because of Tsunade Senju I think you should do it if the council objects it you can overrule the decision think about it old man I have a spy who tells me about the enemy's tactics Cya old man "Naruto said then leaving via a Crow Substitution Jutsu.

''Damn his crows but he has a point its such a drag" Hiruzen said and went back to reading his favorite book.

A certain Nara sneezed after someone used his clan's catchphrase.

'Who said that man finding out would be such a drag'

______________________________________

Bye