Aftermath Of The Dance : Chapter 22

"Where am I?" Naruto murmured as his eyes opened to the inside of a canvas tent.

He attempted to sit up, but his body was sore and it moved sluggishly. Still, he moved his head around to get a good look at the tent that he was apparently in.

A quick survey of the tent confused Naruto further though.

He was lying on the table in the center of Sakumo Hatake's tent, though the mat of a cot had been placed under him for comfort.

"What in the hell?" Naruto asked weakly as he tried to sit up again.

"Don't move around too much," Tsuki said as she brushed the canvas of the tent's opening aside and walked in. "General Hatake sent me to check on you. You nearly died."

"Why am I here then?" Naruto asked. His voice was no louder than a whisper.

"The medics' tent is full," Tsuki replied."I have made Clones who are in the medical tent are your eyes hurting?"

Naruto shook his head.

"My Grandmother told me about the over use of Mangekyou Sharingan and eventually the user goes blind is your vision burly?" Tsuki asked

"No I have the Enternal Mangekyou Sharingan because of that I can't go blind and why my eye are hurting a little is because I am adjusting to my eyes and I used alot of Chakra through my Clones and other Jutsus I used I still have some Chakra suppressing seal I didn't activate " Naruto said he was telling the truth his vision wasn't lost and his eyes weren't hurting that bad but because of the Chakra suppressing seals and him using alot of Chakra he  was exhausted and the fact he didn't sleep for three days didn't help enough either if he removed all the seal he could have destroyed the whole army just with his Susanoo.

"I understand but what is the EMS I have only heard about it?" Tsuki asked not knowing what it exactly was she heard that only Madara Uchiha had the EMS.

"Well you see there a total of Fice Stages of Sharingan there are the basic 1,2 and 3 Tomeo Sharingan then there is the Mangekyou Sharingan when a user overuses the Mangekyou Sharingan he eventually ends up blind but only my Old man knew about the Enternal Mangekyou Sharingan, to get the Enternal Mangekyou you have to get the eyes of someone your blood related to and the person doesn't end up blind I have the Enternal version these aren't my real eyes its my Grandfather's eyes " Naruto said lying but not lying at the same time it were Madara's brother Izuna Uchiha's eyes if you know.

"Oh I am so sorry" Tsuki said apologizing not knowing that she would have touched a touchy subject.

"Don't worry your saying it like you killed him" Naruto said remembering he killed Madara but we move on.

Tsuki shook her head at Naruto's statement." Your always joking and I appreciate that you saved Kushina from that attack."

"It's what any Leaf ninja would do," Naruto replied with a small smile. "Plus, we're family both Uzumaki's aren't we?".

"Well I have to go now my Clones dispelled see you later." Tsuki said leaving Naruto.

"Bye Suki-chan"

Naruto sensed the two Chakra signatures arriving one was Minato Namikaze and the other was Kushina Uzumaki

When Minato looked at Naruto he gave him a smile "Looks like our senior is still alive"

"Shut up Minato-kun how are you Naruto-kun" Kushina asked Naruto.

"I am good Kushina-chan but it looks like I had been dancing for too long" Naruto said again on his Madara shit.