Beginning : Chapter 1

" Is this it Kakashi sensei?" the question was asked by a blonde haired boy of age sixteen. He had cerulean blue eyes and a set of three whisker marks on each cheek. He had lightly tanned skin and there were little to no trace amounts of baby fat on his face. Two months ago, one could've said he had a rather goofish look compared to most ninja, however the training with the Toads of Mt. Myoboku had taken a great and fruitful stress on his body as he had toned it up to the proper shape and quite a fan girl inducing one as well. This teen is none other than Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, son of the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze.

A shift in time had occurred in this universe.

He had learned about his father two days ago while he was in the Tailed Beast  Mode, he had all but lost his sanity and the great Kyuubi would've escaped if it wasn't for the genius integrity of the Fourth Hokage who not only placed a residue amount of chakra in case the seal weakened but also he had placed a seal that transferred all of the Fourth 's knowledge of pretty much everything he knew and had learned throughout his life. Including his prized jutsu that had earned him the threat of the SS Rank, Flee on Sight status. Naruto had used it to a little extent as he had regained control from the beast that embodied hatred and fought off the last of the Six Paths of Pain. He then convinced the real Pain to give up on revenge and Nagato had brought back all those he had killed in the Leaf as his final act of redemption. He later told his sensei, who was the former student of the Fourth Hokage, about his heritage and accompanied him here.

Now he is standing near the house of his once alive parents. It was a moderately two storied house. He could tell that there were Seals around the place as he knew from his father's transferred knowledge and the fact that he had been the only who had entered the compound. His sensei and jounin leader, Kakashi Hatake the Copy Ninja could not enter.
Yes Naruto." He said with his signature eye smile. "This is indeed your parents house. So what will you do now?"

"Well. The Masked Man is still out there." Naruto said as a hateful and raging look appeared on his face at the mention of the man who had orphaned him. "I need to learn everything Tou-san and Kaa-chan left behind if I am going to get stronger. From what I learned from Tou-san as he gave me nearly all his knowledge and specific memories, that guy can turn intangible and basically pull anything into his eye. It's even better than the  Flying Thunder God in some aspects. But hopefully, I'll be able to take it up a notch since I know how it works."

"Sensei left you quite a gift didn't he Naruto?" Kakashi asked as Naruto gave his signature foxy grin and nodded. Kakashi then had a solemn look on his face. "But I have to apologize Naruto. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you who your parents were. I reall-"

"It's alright Kakashi-sensei." Naruto replied quite cheerfully. Kakashi often wondered how this boy remained cheerful despite all the shit that was thrown his way during his childhood. He only became acknowledged two days ago by the village as the worthy shinobi he is. "I think I understand it a bit. Tou-san had many enemies, so it was only natural that they would come after the Yellow Flash's son. Kaa-chan was a former ANBU as well who had quite a bounty on her. So I guess I can understand why I wasn't told."

"You truly are one of a kind you know that Naruto?" Kakashi said as he looked proudly at his student. The loud mouthed, neon orange wearing genin who was later made chunnin after he returned was now a Sage. A level so powerful, that only a handful of people in the world had achieved. The Legendary  SO6P, Hashirama Senju, Jiraiya the Toad Sage and Minato Namikaze. " Well I guess I'll see you later Naruto. Ja ne." Kakashi said as he shunshined away in a flicker of leaves.

[Naruto then entered his house and saw the great amount of dust it had collected in the last sixteen years. This was his room. Thankfully due to his father's knowledge he pretty much knew how this place was. After a storm of clones had cleaned the entire place out, he explored his house. He found his parents room. The journals they made. Their little notes on their secret marriage, that only a handful of people knew. The Baby Room they had made for him and of course the various pictures of his parents. Naruto was a bit weirded out by the fact that he thought his mother was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He only prayed that he got a girl like this in his life, her greatest feature to him was undoubtedly her long, flowing red hair that he found entrancing.