Elimination ( Danzo Vs Naruto ) : Chapter 25

LOCATION : ROOT HEADQUARTERS

"Very well Naruto Uchiha you have kept that Gunbai in a good state" Danzo said looking directly at Naruto.

He was now in front of Naruto with a explosive ball of Chakra Naruto just used 'Uchiha Reflection' and it hit Danzo but he didn't die.Without a second to spare Naruto body-flickered behind Danzo and starts have a KenJutsu battle Naruto then threw a couple of kunais and used 'Ninja Art : Shadow Kunai Jutsu' the one kunai multiple into a Hundred Danzo just smirked at the display. 'Wind Style : Wind Bullets' Danzo shot a few Wind bullets towards the kunai's which fell.

"Do you think that those kunai's could kill me" Danzo said in a cocky tone while holding one in his hand.

"I would suggest not to underestimate opponent" Naruto said as he had a smirk and Danzo noticed that the kunai had a mark on it but it was too late Naruto teleported in front of Danzo and drived his sword into Danzo's heart.

But Naruto knew what was coming next Danzo then appeared a distance away from Naruto using 'Izanagi'. Naruto saw one Sharingan closing he had a satisfied smirk on his face but he wanted to act like he didn't know what just happened. "How are you still alive alive I just killed you" Naruto faking his reaction.

"Like I said Uchiha I will kill you and take your eyes" Danzo said and dashed towards Naruto. Danzo lauched a couple of Shurikens covered with Wind Chakra and used the Shadow Shuriken Jutsu.Naruto used a 'Almighty Push'

to push back all the Shurikens.

"Impressive this must be one of the abilities of the legendary Rinnegan Gravith Control" Danzo said interested to find more about the legendary DoJutsu he only heard rumours that the Sage Of Six Paths had it but seeing the Grandson of Madara had s...

"Impressive this must be one of the abilities of the legendary Rinnegan Gravith Control" Danzo said interested to find more about the legendary DoJutsu he only heard rumours that the Sage Of Six Paths had it but seeing the Grandson of Madara had shocked him.

"You have seen nothing you worthless scum" Naruto said looking at Danzo who was standing a distance away from him. 'Almighty Pull'

 'Almighty Pull'