Female Fury : Chapter 9

MAIN HOUSE, UCHIHA CLAN COMPOUND

Three people had entered the house of four, currently five as there was a guest staying with them at the moment. Uchiha Kagami had a satisfied smile on his with his associate and close friend Kaito had gone excellently. Apparently Kaito's wife, Yukino, was pregnant and she had just found out this morning. Kagami being the jovial and easy going man he was decided to give his assistant a day off. After all he had Shadow Clones to help him. At least the brat was useful in something.

Speaking of which.

'That brat.' Kagami thought in his quiet and calm mind.

Uchiha Kagami was once feared on the battlefield. Hi no Kunshu they called him, the Lord of Fire. Rightfully so, he was considered the strongest Uchiha to emerge in the clan's history since Madara's era. His terrifying control over Fire tenacious Interceptor Fist timing coupled with his ridiculous speed is what made him feared on the battlefield. It was only due to bad luck and being at the wrong time at the wrong place that he had become a technical cripple. He could still fight alright, but not for a long time and he had to quit but he still trained. You never know when you might end up in situation where you might fight.

However, fighting against both the Ohnoki of the Dust Release and Hanzo the Salamander, even in his prime, did not come without repercussions. While Ohnoki might've injured him it was Hanzo's poison that ate away at his leg. If it wasn't for Lady Mito's intervention with her FuinJutsu that permanently absorbed the remainder of the seal he wouldn't have a leg. He would never forget her kindness and that was long before Mikoto had been born. That Kagami was gone, or so people thought.

Contrary to popular belief, the Lord of Fire still had his old flame raging inside him. He showed it when he ousted the Elders from the Clan Council just last year. A killing intent reminiscent of the Second Great Ninja War was experienced by the naysayers and parasites who ate away at the chains of the clan. He was married now and was happy with two children. However, one thing that people did not know that he and his wife had a rather.....active life something that Shisui was not scarred by thanks to some silencing seals yet. The same could not be said for Mikoto who had involuntarily walked into the room once. Of course that was a long time ago, but they could still remember their daughter's flushed face.

Yes!' Kagami thought with an evil smirk as it stretched all the way to his eyes as a dark shadow landed behind him. He began to snicker as he thought about all the torture he would put Naruto through. Now he had a legitimate reason to torment him.

"Otou-san is having one of his moments again." The younger child of Kagami said to his mother.

He had seen his father have that look before. Usually it indicated something his father had planned out beforehand and a person would be a victim. And then his mother would straighten his father out. You think he'd learn by this point but adults were so complicated to the child. Why couldn't everyone be more like him and go on with their day without trouble?

"Don't worry about it Shisui-chan." Mikasa said to her son as she looked at him with an understanding smile.

She was married to her husband for more than 20 years and even now he acted like a man-child sometimes, though not everyone knew about this side of his other than close people. They had married at a late age around 28 since Kagami was always out on missions and the same could be said for Mikasa as well. It was only through a small accident on Kagami's behalf that he ended up ruining her hair with a bottle of milk. That apology somehow turned into them meeting each other more and then that lead to Kagami courting his future wife.

She was happy with her husband, though she could live without him acting like a child sometimes. And now she knew why exactly her husband was getting worked up for.