Life Is Weird : Chapter 8

STILL AT THE SENJU /UZUMAKI COMPOUND

"Wait, who are you?" Naruto asked as he looked at the Senju heiress with a confused look on his face. "Why are you drinking some of that sake in the middle of the day? Shouldn't you take the consent of the people of this house?"

Boy was she getting pissed and Naruto was glad as she had forgotten about the sake, but he was enjoying every moment of it at the same time. Consider it payback for all the times she scared him half to death with just her stares.

"Senju Tsunade. Nawaki's older sister and the Mother of Tsuki Senju." Tsunade said each word as it gritted through her teeth. Rage was building up in great amounts as the black haired looked at her with a confused expression at first before snapping his fingers.

"Oh, so you're Tsunade. I honestly thought you were Nawaki's  aunt or something." Naruto said and knew he was gambling with fate right now, but given Tsunade's shitty luck and his devilish good luck, the winner was pretty clear and let's not forget about the fact that he could beat Tsunade, quite easily in fact. The Sannin, and Naruto never thought he would say this in his mind, were a joke compared to him.

*TWITCH*

"What….did….you….say?" Tsunade said as her hair served to cast the perfect shadow over her eyes to emphasize a more dramatic effect.

"Oh, gomen." Naruto said as he had a book in his hands once more as he looked at her with a deadpan expression. "Did you say something?"

*TWITCH*

*TWITCH*

"Oi, are you okay Baa-chan?" Naruto said and knew he had just crossed the limit. And he saw her foot going up in the air.

"Oh, fun." Naruto muttered as he saw the 'Heavenly Foot Of Pain' descend.

*CRASH*

A large crash noise of wood being completely demolished echoed throughout the Compound as the ANBU outside stood firm. They heard it but would not act, because quite simply they knew what the noise as they had seen Tsunade enter the Compound a few moments ago and the large cloud of smoke forming upwards from the debris being formed only had reasonable conclusion to be drawn: Senju Tsunade was angry.

Uzumaki Kushina had finally gotten out of her kimono and put on a red shirt and black pants. She was yet to wear her old chunnin flak jacket and the small guards she had recently acquired but the noise of the giant pseudo explosion in the Compound forbid her from doing so.

"The f*** was that?" Kushina said as she ran out barely wearing her shinobi sandals properly. She rushed to the spot the small cloud of dust was concentrated largely.

Kikyo was trying to wake her husband up as she soaked his face with water but the whole earthquake that happened in the building did the job for her. Both looked at each other before Nawaki spoke.

"The f*** was that?"

*SMACK*

"Ow!" Nawaki yelled as his black haired wife had swatted him on the head.

"Language, Nawaki-kun." Kikyo said with a strict voice as she felt dust crumbling up against the walls of the house. She sighed before she spoke up, "Looks like I'll have to clean the house again, or make the one who did this to clean it up."

"Aren't you worried we might be attacked?" Nawaki asked as he got up and has having the largest headache in recorded history. 'Onee-tan sure hits harder than ever.'