Keeping An Eye : Chapter 12

LOCATION : KONOHA HOSPITAL

Frustration.

Anger.

Shame.

These are the prime feeling that one Uchiha Fugaku felt as he lied on his bed after regaining consciousness last night. He was…humiliated yesterday. That man….Uchiha Naruto got him by surprise with his Mangekyou Sharingan and also his clones.

Who in their right mind would make that many clones?! A person should at the very least have Chakra exhaustion or die after using that many Shadow Clones as battle pieces. That only served as testament to how large Uchiha Naruto's Chakra reserves were. He wouldn't want to admit it, but Fugaku knew that there was more to Uchiha Naruto than met the eye.

Firstly he used a Fire Jutsu no one had ever seen before, clearly he invented it. Then he used very unorthodox methods of Fighting and if Fugaku wasn't wrong he had been Fighting a clone after the Fire Spear incident. He was sure of it.

The man was underestimating him and…broken so many of his bodies and the mental torture. Fugaku remembered the look his Father had. He couldn't meet Uchiha Souzen's eyes. Then he learned that Mikoto….Mikoto who was supposed to be his Fiancé in two months only visited him once for a few minutes. Apparently she had been spending time with the person who put him in this place. He clenched his fists as he lied on the bed and had woken up from his nap. His left arm was functional and he was reaching for the glass of water.

Pain.

He felt it all over his frame. The doctors didn't want to rush his treatment so that they don't make any mistakes while treating him. He tried to reach further but then noticed that someone's hand reached for the glass and picked it up before giving it to his hand. He took the glass and drank it.

He saw Uchiha Naruto standing there with a blank face and Fugaku immediately remembered the Gen-Jutsu.

He involuntarily shuddered as the man before him who had a smirk during the major portion of their Fight stood before him emotionless and bored.

"How are you feeling?" Naruto asked and the man did not reply. "Still stubborn as ever. I simply came here to check on how you were doing. Do not assume that I'm here to apologize." Then the room's Temperature dropped and Fugaku felt like he was drowning. His throat was being constricted, his entire body felt like it was being crushed from all sides and his spine was growing number by the second.

'It this a Gen-Jutsu?' he thought as cold sweats broke all over his face and the Grandson of Madara looked at him with lifeless onyx eyes. 'No….this is just his killing intent!' he thought in worry.

Did he come here to kill him?

"No, I'm not here to kill you Fugaku." Naruto said and then put his hand on Fugaku's chest and in that moment Fugaku felt his heart stop beating out of fear.

Death

Death was in this very room.

"I'm simply here to tell you that I hope you learned what happens when you talk shit about my Family. Do well to remember it and never insult them or people close to me again." Naruto said and was going to Shunshin out of there, but the broken ma spoke up.

"What do you want with Mikoto? Are you turning her against me?" he asked in a whisper and the Uchiha with the now shorter cut hair spoke.

"Miko-chan is a Friend of mine, a close friend more like a big sister if I can say that. I will not question her every decision, but I will be there to support her. That's what I am to her. This is not a threat Fugaku, I simply came here to tell you of the former. Goodbye and I hope you improve as a person and not end up like your Father." Naruto said before disappearing into the thin winds.