Termination : Chapter 33

KONOHA GRAVEYARD

Naruto had left Yahiko, Nagato, Konan and Haku all four of them had a big impact on his previous life he learned from Haku what it meant to be a Shinobi with the other three he found out they all had the same sensei and had the same ideals of peace but they were not following the same method.

Naruto needed to attend a funeral of a dear friend he already lost everything once but he did not want the lose anything again he was aware of the fact now why Madara decided to do anything in his power to complete the Infinite Tsukuyomi he had lost everything his Clan didn't trust him he had no family left.

Naruto made his way to the graveyard he always wondered why Kakashi always spent so much time there now he understood. He saw everyone going one after another he was just sitting on a tree from where he could watch everything.

He saw Mikasa and Shisui crying and Kagami was just standing there Naruto could see tears in his eyes he also saw Kushina ,Tsuki , Tsunade , Nawaki , Kikyo and even Mito Uzumaki. There were all Clan heads and future Clan heads. Naruto didn't want anyone to see him that's why he was just sitting there.

Naruto saw everyone leaving and he felt a Chakra signature beside him the person just stood there not saying anything "Minato why are you here" Naruto asked in emotionless tone.

"I heard about the news recently I am sorry" Minato said looking at Naruto he wanted answers why Naruto put him under a GenJutsu but he saw the state he was in.

Naruto just stood up and went to the grave stone he put a white rose there and just stood there for a couple of hours. Minato just stood there and watched there but after a hour he left.

"Mikoto-chan you were a great person and a very dear friend you didn't deserve it but this because of this war it has killed hundreds and thousands of innocent people and great people like you i promise this war wouldn't last anymore and no one precious to me will die" Naruto said on a whisper and left the grave yard.

Naruto was going back to the Clan compound he sensed alot of Chakra signatures he was too pissed off to deal with them "Come to the training ground 44" Naruto said and dispelled into a crows and left and the Anbu squad also left.

______________________________________

TRAINING GROUND 44 ( FOREST OF DEATH)

Naruto was sitting on a tree he was surrounded by the Anbus he noticed that they weren't wearing headbands. Naruto saw them rushing at him 'Earth Style : Rath Pillars' the floor under there ground became Giant Earth pillars it killed one Anbu and rest of them body flickered out of there.

'Wind Style : Wind Tornado' there was a Wind tornado shot towards the Anbus "I didn't expect yu to be here Minato and I can sense you don't have alot of Chakra" Naruto said still sitting.

"Well that's thanks to you and Mito-sama figured to remove the seal and I have some Chakra to help to" Minato said with a smirk.

"Alright then I will just sit here and you can have some dun and I get hurt you give me 500 ryo and I you take them out in under a minute I give you 500 ryo" Naruto said to that Minato just smirked and threw his Rajin kunais everywhere.

"Its a deal Uchiha-sama" Minato said vanishing in a yellow flash near Anbus killing them but he noticed that one Anbu had a suicidal seal on him he just teleported away and so did Naruto.

"1 minutes 26 seconds" Naruto said and extended his hand Minato just sighed and handed Naruto 500 ryo "Good Namikaze money" Naruto said with a smirk Minato also smirked.