Brotherly Bond : Chapter 18

AIN HOUSE UCHIHA CLAN COMPOUND

"It always surprises me when I see how empty your quarter is," Minato said as he entered the living room of Naruto's quater . As he spoke, he gestured towards the blank walls and lack of decorations throughout the room.

"It shouldn't," Naruto said from the kitchen where he was eating his morning rice cake. "Should I have pictures of my wonderful girlfriend's? Should I have pictures of my amazing six months of doing C and B-rank missions and the occasional? there is a photo of you me and Miko-chan in behind you and one with Obba-chan, Old Man and Shisui aswell and a picture with a annoyed Tsunade aswell"

"Nope but its nice have 3 wallet size pictures isn't it," Minato said with a smile that that promised he was going to burst Naruto's bubble. "You should have pictures of the last three months as a full ninja of the village. You should have pictures of all the times we've trained together. You should have decorations to make this feel like your home. You should make your place look like it's a home and not just some place you wouldn't mind leaving at the drop of a hat."

"Is that your personal opinion, or is it your professional opinion,  Elite Jonin Namikaze?" Naruto asked, in a sarcastically way.

"Both,Very Very Special Jonin Uzumaki," Minato replied, keeping the same grin on his face the entire time.

Both burst out laughing at that point. They had a unique friendship.After there match they both started training together in the mean time Minato had developed his own Flying Rajin seal and also created the Rasengan but Naruto adviced Minato to add his Chakra nature to it like Naruto did it with its Rasengan. Naruto also gifted Minato with the specially designed kunais.

"But seriously, I've come here for a reason," Minato said as his laughter reached an end. "I'm going to be one of your commanding officers in the Land of Rivers, so I've taken personal responsibility of getting you in some war-appropriate clothing. I mean… seriously, you're still wearing that Black cloak and that ."

"Yeah so? ," Naruto said, looking inside the cloak he even forgot what he usually wore under the cloak he always had his cloak on Naruto knew it looked badass

Minato face palmed at that moment.

"You are screwed up," Minato said with a sigh. "But regardless, what your wearing please have more then one kunai not everything you can have Chakra to make this one kunai in a hundred, General Hatake was very clear on that matter when he talked to me this morning."

"You spoke to Sakumo-san and when did he became General we were on the same rank?" Naruto asked in surprise.

"You gave him more respect then you give to the Hokage not gonna lie I think Sakumo-sama is much better title. After all, he is one of the three Shinobi that are leading our Village in the war on the various fronts that we'll be fighting on," Minato said with another sigh. "But enough of that. You're trying to distract me. We need to go and find you something else as well . We'll be away from the village for  months, after all."

'Monnths? The old man didn't tell me that,' Naruto thought.

"Fine, I'll come with you," Naruto said as he finished his ricecake and deposited the cup in the trashcan. "Let's go." As he said the last part, he slipped on his sandals.

"Hello Naru-chan where are you going?" asked Mikasa who have become a Mother like figure to Naruto.

"Sorry I didn't tell you Obaa-chan I am going on a mission in the Land of Rivers and I will be gone for a few months" Naruto said lightly chuckled.