Egg Lion!

Last Time on Sonic Railgun.......

Sonic then stops in a open field area that is the size of a crater size circle. He taps his foot on the ground to wait for the others.

The Sky Patrol has reached the open area where Sonic is at. The Sky Patrol begins to slowly descend and lands right infront of Sonic.

The ramp extended from the aircraft and the entrance of the Sky Patrol begins to open up. The Freedom Fighters and the others begins to walk down the ramp.

"You couldn't wait until we got here?" asked Sally.

Sonic shrugged his shoulders. "Why wait when you can just take the scenic route there faster?" asked Sonic.

"*Sighs* Honestly....." said Sally.

"So where is the Chaos Emerald?" asked Sonic.

Tails pulled out his Miles Electric as he did a little scan of the area. "According to this, the Chaos Emerald is buried in the ground just infront of us." Said Tails.

"Well.... I don't suppose anyone has brought a shovel?" asked Sonic.

"Hehe.... please. Allow me." Said Knuckles before punching the ground infront of him a few times as he begins to dig. He stops when he sees something in his digging process.

"Jackpot." Said Knuckles as he picked it up and show it to the others. It was a light blue colored emerald.

"Sweet find their Knuckles. Five Chaos Emeralds in total now. Only two left to go." Said Sonic as eh picked up the Chaos Emerald that Knuckles found.

Just as Sonic picked up the Chaos Emerald, Sonic ears twitched. "Hmm..?" asked Sonic.

"Something wrong Sonic?" Asked Mikoto.

"I thought I heard something." Said Sonic.

"Well..... what did you just hear Sonic?" asked Alan as he had bad feeling that something is about to happen.

"Something... that is coming towards us..." Said Sonic. Just as he said that, everyone got on the defensive of what is coming.

Something crashed infront of the Freedom Fighters. Something large .........and made of metal and it s the very definition of bad news.

It was a huge robot that resembles a lion. Its legs were a color red. Its tail had a ball spike attached at the end of it. Its mane was a metal black colored and it the ends of its mane had spikes on it. On its back was a laser cannon. On its shoulders were three barrel rocket launchers.

On the robot head, was an all too familiar glass dome on it. The glass dome slide down to reveal an all too familiar person controlling it.

"OH HOHOHOHOHO!" Said the evil man.

"Eggman!" Said Sally as she had her wrist blades extend form her blue ring around her wrists.

"Oh come on!" Said Mikoto.

"Seriously? Again? How many more times are we going to keep runing into this guy?" asked Alan.

"Hello there Freedom Fighters and Sonic. Miss me?" asked Eggman.

"How can we miss you Egghead? You never go away." Said Sonic.

"What are you dong here Eggman?" Asked Knuckles.

"Well...... I am here on important business. Hand over the Chaos Emerald you have found." Said Eggman.

"Or else what?" Asked Tails.