Dr. Eggman!

Last Time on Sonic Railgun.........

"No sweat. I can just stand on the wings anyway." Said Mikoto as she made a small electricity appear from her hair.

"Oh... right. You can just magnetize yourself to any metal surface." Said Tails as he remembers them talking about Espers and Mikoto powers yesterday when they introducing themselves to him.

"I can just sit on the plane wings as well." Said Sonic.

"Then, who is going to sit in the passenger seat?" Asked Tails.

"I am." Said Alan as he climbs into the passenger seat.

"Do you remember to bring to bag?" asked Sonic as he hops onto the roof of the biplane wings.

"Yep." Said Alan as he shows the bag that has the portal rings in it.

"Then lets go." Said Mikoto as she climbs onto the biplane wings.

"Okay.... Everyone ready?" Asked Alan.

"Ready!" Said Sonic and Mikoto.

"Ready Tails?" asked Alan.

"Yes. Starting this old girl up right.... now!" Said Tails as he flipped a switched and pressed button. The engine begins to hum. The propeller begins to spin slowly.

Kuroko, Saten and Uiharu slowly stepped back as the biplane begins to drive out of the warehouse. The Tornado begins to pick up speed. Tails pull down on the controls and the plane takes off into the air.

"Huston, we have take off!" Said Saten.

"Good luck!" Said Uiharu as she waved them to them.

"Don't get into much trouble over there!" Said Kuroko.

The Tornado begins to fly in the air above the buildings in Academy City. The people below are wondering who is flying that plane.

"Sweet... now this is a way to fly!" Said Sonic as he can feel the wind against him in the air.

"This is amazing! The Tornado is flying perfectly like a well oiled machine." Said Tails.

"You did a amazing job there Tails." Said Sonic as he gives Tails a thumbs up.

"Thanks." said Tails.

"Now then, lets head to Mobius." Said Alan as he pulled out a golden ring portal from the bag. He hands it to Tails.

"Right." Said Tails as he tossed the golden ring as hard as he could infront of him. The golden ring begins to expand and created a portal to Sonic home planet.

"Here we go!" Said Sonic before they entered through the portal ring.

Sonic and Alan has introduced Tails to the others. Even though Mikoto got distracted and hugged him for how cute he is from her perspective. Tails mention about how their planet is being attacked by a villain named Dr. Eggman. Sonic showed everyone an old biplane he has found. With some supplies, Tails was able to fix it. They use it to fly into the air and fly into the ring portal. Now, will Sonic and the gang get to experience Sonic home world and possible encounter Eggman for the first time?

==================

Sonic World, Mobius.........

In a different part of the universe, there was this planet that looks like planet Earth but it was different. The land and countries were different that how it looks like on Planet Earth. Mobius