The Long Waited Truth

Last Time on Sonic Railgun..........

"Uh-oh...." Said Sonic.

"Run!" Said Alan as he begins to peddle on the bike like crazy again. He begins to peddle away from the upcoming air attackers.

"Right behind you!!" Said Sonic as he begins to run along side with Alan.

"Destroy the boy and his pet rat!" Said one of the flying soldiers.

"I am not a rat! I am a hedgehog!" Said Sonic as he clearly heard what one of those soldiers just said. The response he got from them, was nearly getting shot by them.

"Just keep running Sonic!" Said Alan as he continues to paddle on the bike.

Just before they could even turn at the next intersection at the road, one of the flying soldiers fired a explosive round infront of Alan path. It caused him to be launched into the air and rolled across the roar with tones of burn marks and bruise.

Sonic ran up to his knocked down friend to check on him. "Alan!" Said Sonic. He was then hit by several tranq darts on his back. He then fell to road right next to Alan, knocked out.

The flying soldiers begin to surround the knocked out boys. "Sir, we have successfully knocked out the targets." Said one the flying soldiers.

"Good. Now destroy them!" Said Esper Killer over their communications.

Just before they could, a bolt of lightning strikes at their jetpacks, causing them to fall to the road on their butts. The lighting then strikes around Sonic and Alan as it was protecting them.

"Get the hell away from Alan......." Said a female voice. The Anti-Espers soldiers turned to the direction of the voice to see a female person walking up to them. It was Mikoto Misaka.

"That's my brother you are messing with!!!!" Said Mikoto as she was creating electricity around her body in rage.

"Oh crap! Its Railgun!" Said one of the soldiers.

"What do we do? We don't have any equipment to deal with the likes of her! Our current weapons we have will be ineffective." Said another soldier.

"Retreat." Said Esper over their comms.

"Sir? But why!?" asked another of the Anti-Esper soldier.

"We have done enough with the target. I wasn't expecting the Railgun to appear today. Retreat right now." Said Esper in a calm professional tone of their comms.

"You heard the boss! Retreat!" Said One of the soldiers. The others nodded their heads and begin to run away from Mikoto.

"HEY! Get back here you cowards!" Said Mikoto as she called out at the retreating soldiers. Unfortunately, they ignored her.

"Alan...." Said Mikoto as she ran over to the unconscious Alan. She pressed her ear to his chest and she hear his heart beat. She let out a relief sigh. She then looked at the unconscious Sonic.

"What the heck are you?" asked Mikoto as she got close to Sonic. She gently picked him up in one arm and was holding up the knocked out Alan in her other arm.

"Lets get you two somewhere safe." Said Mikoto as she begins to carry the two boys somewhere safe.

The name of the evil organization was reveled. Their boss was not happy of their little encounter with the blue blur last night. Sonic and Alan were ambushed by the Anti-Espers. They were nearly destroyed if it wasn't for Mikoto saving them. Now Mikoto is carrying them both somewhere safe. But the main thing is, the big secret is no longer a secret.