Prologue

The universe....... So vast and also mysterious. It is filled with many different galaxies and home to many different planets. 

it is hard to know if the lifeforms on those planets are friendly or dangerous. Peaceful or destructive. One must meet a alien lifeform to understand what their true nature is and determine the correct course of action.

That is all going to change. Planet Earth is about to have an arrival of a alien lifeform that will change the fate of everything.

=================================

Some where on Planet Earth.....................

Planet Earth........... no matter what universe it is in, it the most beautiful planet ever. And no matter what dimension or alter reality it is in, it always seem to attract unexpected visitors to the planet.

Somewhere on Earth, a lone 4 year old boy was traveling through the forests, at night, with a depressed look. He had chestnut hair and had blue eyes. Alan Misaka.

He is the younger brother of his older sister Mikoto Misaka. His sisters has got Espers powers while he didn't. He sneaked out of the house for a while to calm his nerves.

"It is not fair that sis got powers and I didn't......" Said Alan as he slightly kicked a small rock in his path. The rock bounced across the ground and slightly bump into a tree.

"At school, everyone is making fun of me because I am not like my sister. Who could become a Level 5 Esper in the future and I will forever be a Level 0....... a person with no Esper powers..... Why does my sister have powers and I don't? I wish I could do something.........." Said Alan. He let out a sad sigh from his mouth.

Suddenly, Alan stopped as he noticed the leaf's infront of him where acting strange. They begin to circle around like a strong wind was doing it. But when Alan looked up at the trees above him, their were no indication of a strong wind approaching.

"What's going on? I don't remember any strong winds tonight........." Asked Alan.

Suddenly, a giant golden ring appeared out of thin air infront of him. Alan had to shield his eyes from the bright light. He might be seeing things but he could have sworn he saw something different inside of the ring.......... like......... daylight and a different plant life?

"What the........" Said Alan.

Suddenly, something or someone was walking out of the giant floating ring. The figure stopped infront of Alan. Alan was to see that it was a giant............. owl?

"Take care of him

"Take care of him." Said the owl as it sounded female. She extended her wings to Alan to hand him........ a small hedgehog like being that was sleeping. And she gave Alan a small bag. "And no matter what, please keep him safe. If he is discovered, use the items in that bag and it shall escape somewhere save. "

Before Alan could ask her anything, they heard the sounds of beeping from the other side of the ring. Alan squinted his eyes to make out what looks like robots coming for them.

"Goodbye Sonic...." Said the owl as she dived back into the ring.

"Wait! Don't go! I still got some questions!" Said Alan as he ran after her. Just as he got near the ring, the ring dissolved into nothing. Alan looked at the area where that ring was originally. Alan looked at the sleeping hedgehog in his arms. "Your name is Sonic huh......." Said Alan.

Alan looked up at the stairs in the sky. Seeing them shining brightly as they were trying to tell him something. "I must have been...... given a task by the universe itself....... A purpose for me to carry out......... I will protect this little guy from everyone. And I will make sure no one finds out about him........... even from my family." Said Alan.

=================================

A blue blur was runing across the screen. The blue blur being to run fast as it was leaving a trail in its path. The blue blur has created a bunch of letters as it continues to run very fast. Once you see it from a birds eye view, you can see the title of this story.

Sonic Railgun

=============================================

To Be Continued.............