Empire City Part One

Last Time on Sonic Railgun.........

"We are. But Eggman can throw as many robots as he want to at me but I will still smash them to pieces." Said Sonic with a cocky smile.

"Then I guess we will have to help you all in your search. If Eggman is involved with this, then the Freedom Fighters are as well." Said Sally.

"But.... I..." Said Alan.

"Word of advice kid, Sally can be quite Ze stubborn Mobian sometimes." Said Antoine.

"True." Said Bunnie.

"Oh....... fine." Said Alan.

"It will be fine Alan. We can handle whatever Eggman throws at me or us." Said Sonic with a smile.

"I guess." Said Alan.

"Then it is settled. We are going to find the remaining Chaos Emeralds and stop Eggman from getting them." Said Sally. "Nicole, I want you to search the internet if you can find anything Chaos Emerald related."

"You got it Sally." Said Nicole as she place down the small computer on the table and digitize herself back into the digital world.

"Whoa......" Said Alan and Tails.

"And what will the rest of us do?" asked Mikoto.

"You all will take a rest in the sleeping rooms we have on the Sky Patrol." Said Sally. "You will need the rest for the upcoming battles against Eggman."

"Okay." Said Tails.

"But don't keep us too well rested. I am always ready to beat Eggman no matter what robots he builds. Like how I beat him back on the beach." Said Sonic with a smirk on his face.

=============================================

With Eggman............

"That fool Sonic thinks he beat me again back at the beach. But that blue fool is wrong." Said Eggman as he stands before something in his secret base. The thing that Eggman is looking at begins to move.

"Oh Hohoho! Now that my ultimate masterpiece is finished. Sonic is finally going to meet his match! Muwahaha!" Said Eggman

The thing begins to move. It detached itself from the cables and landed on the metal floor in a cool pose. It slowly begins to get back up. It eyes begins to glow. Its eyes reveal it is bright red.

(For those who think whos eyes those belong to in the picture below, I beg you to not spill it in the comments please.)

"Oh hohoho! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!" Eggman laughed out loud so much that his voice could be heard everywhere in his secret base

Sonic and his friends has come aboard the Sky Patrol. From their, they have meet the other members of the Freedom Fighters, and meeting Cream the Rabbit and Cheese again. Sonic and his friends explain to them for their reasons for getting involved in this fight against Eggman and his robot empire. At the same time, Eggman has created a new kind of robot that he believes will be the end for Sonic. Who is the robot that Eggman has created?