To Sonic World!

Last Time on Sonic Railgun......

"No.... Over here you walking toasters!" Said Sonic as he appeared on a wooden bench. They fired at him but he dodged the attacks again.

"Did you get your aiming from a preschool program? I am over here!" Sonic the robots. The robots turned around and fired at Sonic.

Sonic easily runs away from the attacks. He then begins to circle around the robots at super fast speeds. The robots tried to keep their eyes on Sonic but their heads in the process got an error and were dizzy.

"I think you are making the robots dizzy Sonic!" Said Alan as he noticed how dizzy the robots are now.

"Robots that can get dizzy? Now I have seen everything." Said Sonic with a smirk.

Sonic stopped ruing and begins to Spin Dash at them. The Spin Dashed and destroys each and every robot that he sees. He stops infront of Tails and Alan and hold up a peace sign and did a cool pose.

"Hehe. That was too easy." Said Sonic with a smirk.

"Do you have to act so over confident when you were toying with them Sonic?" Asked Alan as he noticed the way Sonic was playing with those robots.

"Hehe.." Said Sonic as he wipes the bottom of his nose with his right finger and has a smile on his face.

"Wow! Your so cool Sonic. The way you destroyed those robots like that..... even I can't put it into words." Said Tails.

"Why thank you." Said Sonic.

"So...." Said Alan as he approaches to the pile of scrap metal that were the robots. "What were these things?"

"Robots that were created by Dr. Eggman!' Said Tails.

"Who?" Asked Sonic and Alan.

"You never heard of him Sonic? You gotta of heard at least of heard him since you are from your home planet Mobius." Said Tails.

"My.... home planet?" Asked Sonic.

"Mobius?" Asked Alan.

"Wait..... you really don't know Sonic?" asked Tails.

"Um.... Tails? Sonic has been living on this planet, Earth, for his life after to be sent here for his protection." Said Alan.

"Wha......" Said Tails as he is confused right now.

Alan then picks him up and puts him into his backpack. "Listen. Why don't you explain more when we are not in the open like this." Said Alan.

"Where are we going?" asked Tails.

"Somewhere a little bit more secure for a conversation." Said Sonic before dashing off.

"Sonic....." Said Alan as he watched Sonic dashed off without him.

"He doesn't wait for a second does he?" asked Tails.

"Nope. He never waits even for a second." Said Alan as he begins to walk.

"Hehe.... he looks like a cool guy." Said Tails with a smile on his face.

"Yep. That he is Tails." Said Alan with a smile as well.

Sonic and Alan have went to the Nature Park to check the ring portal sightings. When they got their, they meet Tails. They found that he was hiding from a bunch of robots trying to get him. Sonic begins to toy around with the robots before destroying them. Tails told him about the person that created those robots but Sonic never heard of the man that made the robots. Can Tails explain more about what is going on Sonic home planet?