Egg Hydra!

Last Time on Sonic Railgun........

"Ah... Say no more. I will teach this knucklehead to lean some manners of not hitting girls." Said Sonic as he had a smirk on his face.

"But... wait guys, listen this is all just..." Said Mikoto as she tries to speak to stop this.

"Fine.... lets see what you got.." Said Knuckles as he put the blue emerald aside gently and bashed his boxer gloves together. He then charged at Sonic and Sonic spin dashed at Knuckles.

Knuckles tried to punch Sonic but Sonic causally dodge it and kicked Knuckles to a tree. He then homing attack at Knuckles. Knuckles put his arms infront of him to block the attack.

Knuckles put some force into his defense and pushed Sonic away from him. Sonic uncurled from his ball form. Knuckles and Sonic smirked at each other before charging at each other again. They jumped at each other and throw a punch at each other. Just before the punches could punch each another.....

"STOPPP!!" Said Mikoto as she appeared in front of them holding her arms out to them and caught their fists.

"Huh?" said everyone as they were confused of what is happening at the moment.

"Sis? What are you doing?" Asked Alan.

"Stopping a fight that will not solve anything." Said Mikoto.

Mikoto grabbed both Sonic and Knuckles and pushed them away from each other. "You need to listen here knucklehead, we are not the bad guys here." Said Mikoto.

"How do I know you are telling the truth? For all I know you could be working with Eggman in secret." Said Knuckles.

"Let me repeat my answer. WE..... ARE....NOT...WORKING... FOR... EGGMAN!!!" Said Mikoto as she yelled each work at Knuckles.

Before Knuckles could talk back to her, something crashed near them. They turned to the direction of the that crashed.

When the smoked cleared, it was not organic. It was a mechanical robot that has multiple heads and long necks. It has for robot like legs in the form of lizard feet. One of the robot heads was a lot bigger and has a circle glass dome on its forehead. Its color its red on the necks, black and yellow on the heads. The color for the metal on the legs are slightly red and green.

The glass dome reeled back to reveal a certain someone inside of it.

"OH HOHOHOHOHO!" A familiar laugh was heard.

"Eggman!" Said Sonic. Everyone got on the defensive as the mad doctor has appeared.

"Hello Sonic. Did you miss me?" asked Eggman as it was him in the glass dome. It was actually his Egg Mobile attached to the robot large head.

"Not at all Eggman." Said Sonic as he didn't miss Eggman one bit.

"Well too bad. You told me to bring my A game next time Sonic and well..... Here it is! My A game!" Said Eggman as his robot roared at the group. Everyone gets ready for a upcoming fight.

Sonic and his friends left the South Island to stop Eggman plans to rule the planet. They landed on a mysterious floating island in the sky. Mikoto went ahead of everyone else to see a old temple. When she climbed to the top and was about to touch the Master Emerald, Knuckles appeared begins to attack Mikoto. Sonic comes in and battles Knuckles. Mikoto stops them from fighting and just in time. Eggman comes back to battle Sonic again and has brought a new kind of robot. Can they beat Eggman new robot?