Tempest the Dolphin

Last Time on Sonic Railgun...........

Mikoto looked at the Chemical Plant far ahead. She sees tons of smoke coming from different parts of the Chemical Factory. "I think you might have gone overboard." Said Mikoto.

"Maybe just a little." Said Sonic as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Eggman is sure going to be upset once his little factory is up in smoke. Hehehe." Said Knuckles as he can imagine Eggman angry face for seeing his little factory all damaged up.

"Oh trust me Knuckles, he already is. I betting Eggman is already planning on how to get back at me. I can dish out any robots he sends at me." Said Sonic as he had a thumbs up with a cool pose as well.

"Then lets get going before that happens. We need to go find the rest of the Chaos Emeralds." Said Alan as he gets into the passenger seat of the Tornado.

"I believe there might be a main land just a bit of a few miles from of here. We might be able to ask the locals around and see if they seen a Chaos Emerald before." Said Tails.

"Right. To the main land we go." Said Sonic. Everyone hops back onto the Tornado and Tails begins to fly the biplane away from the damage Chemical Factory.

===============================

Meanwhile...... At a Unknown Location..........

" Cursed that blasted Hedgehog........" Said Eggman as he was walking in his secret base hallway. He had a extremely mad look on his face.

"Not only he destroyed my Egg Hydra but he also has took my Chaos Emerald! And now he has caused damages to my Chemical Plant!" Said Eggman.

"AHHH! It is enough to make me lose my anger at that little speedy rodent!" Said Eggman. He stops infront of metal door. Eggman pressed some buttons on a computer pad on the wall and the door opened up.

"But that will all change soon enough!" Said Eggman with a evil smile. He walked into the room to look at to stare at something in the shadow part of the room. There was some kind of shadow being hanging the air by some cables.

"Soon, my greatest masterpiece will wipe out not only that little blue hedgehog but everyone else that stands in my path for my dream to come true! The Eggman Empire will become a reality! Oh HOHOHOHOHO!" Said Eggman as he laughed out loud all evil like.

The shadow being twitched its arms and hands. It closed its right hand into a fist. It raised its head up ad a red glowing eyes appeared in the shadow.

Sonic and the others has arrived to the Chemical Factory. Sonic has begin to run through the plant to cause some destruction. Along the way, Eggman tried to catch Sonic in his Mega Mack but Sonic was able to escape and destroy more parts of the factory. Now Eggman plans to get back at Sonic, while Sonic and his friends are heading to a nearby main land to find another Chaos Emerald.

================================

On The Tornado..............

"So Tails, so you are sure that their is a main land up ahead?" Asked Alan.

The Tornado left the damaged Chemical Plant about a few minutes ago. Thanks to Sonic little...... 'renovations', that place is good as toast. As they left that toxic area, Tails has been piloting the Tornado to a possible new location.

"Yep. It is a popular city and has a beach. Their is bound to be someone there that might have seen a Chaos Emerald." Said Tails.

"What is this city called?" Asked Mikoto.