Angel Island

Last Time on Sonic Railgun........

Two robots begin to fly infront of Sonic path. They begin to fire their guns at Sonic. Sonic smirked and easily stepped to the side.

Sonic curled up into a ball and boosted his speed to run right through them. This sudden force of speed, caused those two robots to be launched into either trees or totem poles and blow up in the collision.

Sonic begins to run on a loopdeloop before runing up a upward ramp. In the air, Sonic spins around in the air. He saw the remaining robots behind him. He curled up into his ball form and homing attack at the some of the robots before landing on the other side of the grass road.

"Is this really as tough as Eggman robots makes them? Must be a poor manufacturing process at his HQ." said Sonic.

The last remaining robots begin to catch up with Sonic. They begin to surrounded him in a circle formation and pointed their guns at him. Sonic jumped into the air homing attack the last remaining robots.

"Hehe... That was too easy." Said Sonic before increasing his speed.

"Not so fast rodent!" Said Eggman as he appeared infront of Sonic in his Egg Mobile.

"Oh! So you decide to fight me? Well, get ready for a quick defeated you will never forget Eggman." Said Sonic.

"I will be the judge of that you little blue rat. Lets see if you can handle this! FIRE!!!" Said Eggman before pressing a button on his controls.

The sides of the Egg Mobile open up to reveal some missile launchers. They fired missiles at Sonic. Sonic smirked as he spin dashed past the missiles and crashed into the flying pod. Damaging it. Sonic uncurled in the air and leaned his right leg back for a kick.

"What?!" said Eggman before he was launched into air at high speed by Sonic kick.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Eggman as he was launched away from the island.

"See ya latter Eggman! Next time, make sure to bring your A game for our next fight." Said Sonic. He then dashes back to the village.

===============================================

Green Hills Village.............

The Mobians begin to put out the fires as they try to gather as much water as they can. The others would rebuilding their damages homes.

Sonic dashed into the village to see everyone rebuilding their village. The Mobians stopped to look at Sonic.

"Don't worry everyone. I took care of Eggman robots and sent him flying away from this island." Said Sonic as he had thumbs up at everyone.

Everyone was silent at first. Then they begin to run to Sonic and begin to cheer at him. They were expressing their gratitude for saving them.

"H...Hey... its no big deal." said Sonic as he was getting crowed by tons of Mobians.

From a little outside of the crowed, Tails, Mikoto and Alan looked on how Sonic was getting thanked by so many Mobians.

"Looks like Sonic is popular now." Said Alan.

"Hehe... Look at how many Mobians are happy that Sonic saved them. They never were this much happy when Eggman was around." Said Tails.

"Sonic has given them hope that Eggman can be beaten." Said Mikoto as she smiles.