Chaos Emeralds

Last Time on Sonic Railgun..........

One of the Egg Hydra heads stretch out to chomp Mikoto into pieces. Mikoto did a single swing with her Iron Sand Sword, and the head was cut off from the neck.

"What? Impossible!" Said Eggman.

"Heh. Shows what you know!" Said Mikoto as the sword turn into a whip form and Mikoto begin to swing her Iron Sand Whip at the two of the Egg Hydra heads and neck and slice them into tiny pieces.

"How is she doing this?" Asked Eggman. He looked at his monitor inside of his Eggmoblie. The monito then scans Mikoto to figure out how she is doing this.

"Oh.... I see. She is using her electricity to not only levitate those iron sand particles but vibrate them to cut anything it touches." Said Eggman. "Smart..... but not smart enough!"

His remaining Egg Hydra heads begin to fire their laser beams again. Mikoto quickly used the iron sand to form a barrier infront of her. When the laser beams come into contact with her Iron Sand Barrier, Mikoto could feel the force of impact when the attack connected to her defense.

"Sonic.... finish this would ya? I can't hold this any longer." Said Mikoto. She doesn't know how long she can keep up this barrier before it gives out.

"Roger that." Said Sonic. "Time to pull the plug on this machine." Sonic then curls into his ball form and charged straight at the Egg Hydra.

Before Eggman could react, Sonic crashed right into the main body of the Egg Hydra. Sonic then came out from of the Egg Hydra side. In his right hand, he was holding a yellow emerald.

With its power supply gone, all the remaining heads powered down and stop firing their beams at Mikoto. With no more laser beams firing at her, Mikoto turned off her Iron Sand Barrier.

"AHHH! Not my Chaos Emerald!" Said Eggman as he sees Sonic holding a yellow Chaos Emerald.

The yellow emerald begins to shine. Sonic then begins to strike at the Egg Hydra at blinding speeds. Sonic then strike at all the Egg Hydra heads, except the main one. Sonic continues to strike the robot until it begins to glow and exploded.

Eggman Eggmoblie was on the ground, all burn up. Eggman was covered up in explosion's dust. Sonic appeared right infront of Eggman flying pod with a smirk on his face.

"You lose." Said Sonic.

Eggman had a angry look on his face. "This isn't over, blue boy..... You have not heard the last of Dr. Eggman. You and your friends will know my wraith! And this world will know to fear my genius and my Eggman Empire will become a reality!" Said Eggman as he begins to pilot his Eggmoblie far away from Angel Island.

Sonic watches him leave until he can't see Eggman Eggmoblie anymore. Mikoto walks up to him.

"You okay Sonic?" Asked Mikoto.

"Yep. But I got to say........" Said Sonic as he looks at the emerald in his hand. "This little thing gave me quite a energy boost back there."

"I will say. When you were striking that robot, you going faster than I remember." Said Mikoto.

"Eggman and that knucklehead called this a Chaos Emerald. Huh...... Wonder what that means?" asked Sonic.

"Maybe the 'knucklehead' can explain more about this." Said Mikoto with a confident smile on her face.

"Good call there Mikoto. Lets meet back up with the others." Said Sonic before grabbing Mikoto hand and dashing back to the others.

Eggman has returned with a new kind of robot. He explained how he figured out where Sonic and his friends are. Sonic was nearly defeated when Eggman dropped him into the sea but was saved by Mikoto. Sonic was able to get the Chaos Emerald from the Egg Hydra and used it to defeat that robot. Now they head back to the others to learn the truth of these Chaos Emeralds.