Academy City Fate Part Two!

Last Time on Sonic Railgun.........

"Time to go!" Said Mikoto before she picks up Sonic and begins to use her Electromaster powers to pull herself and Sonic towards a street lamp at the end of the alleyway. Just as she did that, the place they were originally got sliced into pieces.

"We got to defeat that thing and take out the pilot controlling inside of it!" Said Sonic.

"How do you suppose that? I bet they also modify that thing to withstand my Railgun attack. My coins that I use to launch my attack won't be effective at that thing." Said Mikoto.

The Exo Suit begins to slowly walk towards the heroes through the alleyway all creepy like. The moment it exited the alleyway, it pointed it sword at them, signaling that it was ready to end them.

"What about a hedgehog Railgun proof?" asked Sonic as he got an idea.

"What are you saying?" Asked Mikoto.

"Why don't you use me as you a way to use your attack at that thing?" asked Sonic.

"Okay that is a crazy and stupid plan. That could hurt you and/or kill you as well!" Said Mikoto.

"Just trust me." Said Sonic before curling up into his ball form and hopping into the air. The moment, Sonic begins to fall back down to the ground, the Exo Suit begins to charge at them.

"Alright....... I trust you Sonic!" Said Mikoto as she begins to surrounded her self with electricity. Once Sonic came back down to her at her height level, Mikoto flicked her fingers and Sonic was launched at incredible speeds.

The Exo Suit quickly blocks with his sword. The force of the impact when Sonic crashed into it was enough to make the sword shake a bit.

Sonic continues to clash against the sword. In a matter of minutes, the sounds of cracking was from the sword. The evidence of cracks forming on it confirms it. When the sword break, Sonic crashed right through the Exo suit and pushed himself and the pilot out of the Exo suit.

With no pilot no longer inside of it, the Exo Suit fell to its knees and then onto its front side. It then twitched before exploded into million of pieces. The Anti-Esper pilot is knocked out cold when Sonic collided with him and pushed him out of the Exo Suit.

"Well, that was a rush." Said Sonic as he already feels refreshed and ready to go.

"You okay Sonic?" asked Mikoto.

"All good and ready for more!" Said Sonic as he did a little pose.

"Hehehehe..... Hahaha! Your one strange little hedgehog Sonic." Said Mikoto as she laughed a little.

"Why thank you Mikoto." Said Sonic.

"Now then, lets find the others." Said Mikoto.

"Right lets go." Said Sonic as he grabs Mikoto hand and gets into a running start position.

"No no wait! Sonic wait! Sonic!!!!" Mikoto said before Sonic begins to run extremely fast, with Mikoto along too.

Sonic and Mikoto were angry for the destruction that is going on in the city. Mikoto feels guilty for not noticing for anyone that had hatred for Espers. Sonic was able to cheer her up. Sonic and Mikoto begin to battle a upgraded Exo Suit. Thanks to Mikoto, Sonic was able to beat the Exo Suit and knock out the pilot. But can they find a way to stop the Anti-Esper forces and save Academy City?

===========================

Judgement Office...........

It was chaos at the Judgement Office. Kuroko and Uiharu are getting so many reports of where each attack is happening. Kuroko is trying her best to teleport their as fast as she can. And Uiharu is trying to find a way to stop Anti-Espers mechs but no luck. Saten and Alan at the moment is staying at the Judgment Office where it is safe at the moment.