Academy City Fate Part Three!

Last Time on Sonic Railgun...........

"What is that hedgehog up to now?" Asked Esper Killer.

Sonic continues to do what he is doing. When he was about to reach the middle of Academy City again, a sonic boom was heard. A burst of electricity and a bright blue light was seen in the middle of Academy City. And a blue electricity wave begin to spread out everywhere in Academy City.

When the Anti-Espers saw this blue wave coming, they tried to outrun it but it was too late. The moment the blue way went through them, all their weapons were short circuited. All their tanks suddenly stopped working. All the Anti-Espers helicopters begin to slowly lose power and crash onto the streets. All of the Anti-Espers Exo Suits begin to shut down and impossible to get back online.

"Oh no.......Thats not good......." Said Esper Killer

Esper Killer quickly flied to a sewer lid entrance and lift it up and dived into the sewers to avoid the blue wave. When the blue wave has spread out through out Academy City, it slowly disappear. In the middle of Academy City, Sonic was on his knees and taking deep breaths.

"Well..... that was a rush..... phew...." Said Sonic. Sonic then begin put his hands near his ears to hear any sounds.

He didn't hear any explosions or gun fire. That means his plan work. "What do you know? It actually worked! The score reads Sonic The Hedgehog: 1! Anti-Espers: 0. I am so awesome and I rock!" Said Sonic as he did a little happy victory dance for this success.

"You....." Said a familiar male voice. Sonic turned to his left just in time to see get grabbed by the neck by Esper Killer.

"You are going to pay for what you have done!" Said Esper Killer as furious look on his eyes before tossing Sonic to the ground.

"I am going to make you beg for mercy for ruining our plan Sonic!" Said Esper Killer.

Sonic had a plan to stop the attack on Academy City. Alan was against it but he slowly started to accept the plan. Sonic had to run at extreme speeds through each School District before creating a large EMP blue wave. The plan work but Esper Killer is angry is planning to punish Sonic for stopping the attack on Academy City.

==================================

With Sonic..............

"You little annoying hedgehog!" Said Esper Killer as he picks up Sonic again by his neck.

"Hehe.... hi?" said Sonic.

"So you have any idea what you have done?" asked Esper Killer as he slams Sonic into the ground. "You have ruined our plan to destroy this city and all the Espers!"

"Hehe..... Sorry not sorry." Said Sonic.

"You have set back everything now! It would take months to set our plans back into motion. Years even!" Said Esper Killer before picking him back up and slamming him back at the ground again and then throwing him about a few feet away from him.

"This is the end for you! Any last words?" Esper Killer asked the hedgehog.

"Your name.... I still don't get it." Said Sonic before passing out.

Esper Killer didn't notice that something was opening up behind him. "I don't have to explain how many chances a person like me will get to eliminate someone that annoys them to much." Said Esper Killer.

Esper Killer then felt someone poking on his shoulder. He turned around to see a giant golden ring portal and inside of it was Alan and Mikoto. 

"Yo." Said Alan.