funeral.

words:549
age for this chapter: 5

『••✎••』

you didn't know what was going on. you was in the arms on jin, your eldest brother. jin held you close as the casket was getting lowed deep into the ground.

you stared at the 17 year old jin and was wondering why he was crying. also, why everyone around you was crying. you had no clue what was going on but you wanted answers.

you tugged jins sleeves signalling that you want to be put down.

jin hesitated for a bit but then put you down gently. you made your way to yoongi and tugged at his trousers.

yoongi looked down and patted your head then picking you up into his arms. he was also crying. you placed your tiny hands on his face and wiped the tears off while giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

yoongi's eyes softened looking at your small figure in his arms who's tempting to cheer him up.

"yoon" you said and placed your head on his chest.
yoongi didn't answer because he was scared his voice might crack while he speak.

"whats happening?" you questioned.

yoongi then began to broke down again. you were too young to know and understand anything. he didn't want to break your little heart telling you that mama and papa aren't coming back.

"mama and papa has to go somewhere where they can rest for a while." yoongi whispered.

"then why are they in there?"you questioned and pointed to the casket that's currently being buried.

"it's more peaceful down there for them to sleep without anyone bothering them"yoongi said.

"oh okay. then who's going to look after us?" you said and looked up.

"it's jin's birthday in a few weeks, so he'll be 18 and that's when he can look after us all" yoongi replied.

"so jins our mum now?!" you gasped.

"yes" yoongi said.

the funeral seemed to be finished as everyone was exiting out the gates while your brothers made their way to you and yoongi.

they all seem to have a gloomy aura and they were all carrying an upset expression. you didn't like it when they were sad and a few sobs and sniffles came out of their mouths.

you figured that they might wake up mom and dad from their sleep.

"shhh!" you said and placed your finger on your lips.

"mom and dad are trying to sleep ! come on! when they wake up they want you to be happy and you don't want them to hear that you are crying!" you said and pointed to the where mom and dad were buried.

your brothers heart all melted and a small smile was seen from them all. your little attempt was to heart-warming.

they were worried about how you'll react when your older where you would know and understand this situation better but they took in advantage that you were still young and mostly carefree.

jin promised himself that he'll be the one looking after you all mostly you since you were the youngest. he's going to be the parent figure where you can go for all your problems and be there whenever you need him in life.

"well okay. let's head home them. let's let them rest." jin whispered.