injection/shots.

words: 610
age for this chapter: 8

『••✎••』

"why meeee." you whined and locking yourself in the bathroom to avoid going to the doctors.

"because we need to know if your heathy or not" jin said from the other side of the door.

"but i am healthy and fine" you replied back.

"we're not exactly 100% sure. come on your gonna be late y/n." jin responded.

"i don't care" you said bluntly not knowing jin was gonna blow fuse.

for the past 5 days you were whining that you didn't need a checkup and wanting the nurses to stab you with a syringe/needle/injection.

"i'll buy you your favourite ice cream or cake after" jin said knowing you'll easily agree with it since food was involved.

you hesitated knowing they were gonna use your favourite food on you but who would give up this chance? not you.

"pinky promise?" you questioned.

"pinky promise" jin said.

"fine" you replied and unlocked the bathroom door.

"good now go wear your shoes you and jungkook are leaving in 5 minutes" jin replied back.

「ꨄ」

"are you ready?" mrs kim said from the front of the car.

"nuh uh" you mumbled and slouched into your seat.

mrs kim looked at you through the rear mirror and said "Look honey it'll be fine. jungkook is also get a shot with you."

your ears perked up and looked at jungkook.

"really?" you exclaimed.

"yes so your not the only one that's getting a shot today" he said.

"ok" you giggled and looked out the window.

「ꨄ」

you sat on one of the chairs in the waiting room. swinging your legs around waiting patiently for the doctors.

"kim y/n and kim jungkook?" a nurse called out.

you froze knowing it was time for the thing you were dreading for.

jungkook kissed you on the head before going to a separate room for his appointment.

「ꨄ」

"please sit here." the doctor said and pointed at the chair next to his desk.

you made your way and plopped yourself on the seat. you were nervous and also was fidgeting with your fingers.

"don't worry. there's nothing to be scared of" the doctor assured you.

nothing to be scared of? PFTT. everything is scary.

they then checked your heartbeat, your blood pressure and that. (i honestly don't know what they do because i never have to go and get shots).

"you had have an injection before havent you y/n-ah? the doctor questioned.

before you could answer mr kim said "yes she has."

"don't worry it won't hurt one bit" the doctor said then proceeded to roll your sleeves up and wiped your arm with something to numb the arm for a while.

'liar! it hurts like hell. WAIT. IM NOT READY.' you thought.

your eyes widened as he pushed the needle into your arm. you let out a loud cry but the doctor seemed unfazed by your cries.

once they were done you leapt our the chair and onto dads lap hugging him close and whining how it hurts.

your father laughed and hugged you back.

you then went out the room to see jungkook already there.

you ran towards jungkook and buried your face onto his chest.

"hello princess" jungkook cooed and patted your head.

"how was it?" jungkook said noticing the dried tears that was on your cheeks.

"horrible they stabbed mee" you mumbled into his chest.

jungkook laughed and whispered in your ear "at least jin hyung promised you ice-cream and cake."

with that you pounced off jungkooks lap and ran outside to the car leaving jungkook, mrs and mr kim behind.