babysitting

words:701
age for this chapter:2

words:701age for this chapter:2

『••✎••』

jin was on the phone talking to [insert your aunt name]. from the look on his face, she probably asked for another favor. namjoon tutted his head while taking you away from jins hold before taking placing you on his lap.

you made a small gurgle sound while wrapping your tiny hands around namjoons pointy finger. as much as namjoon wanted to scream "cute." he kept his posture calm.

your big doe eyes looking at him making him want to melt. a huffed of frustration could be heard from jin as he disconnected the call.

"so what did she ask this time?" namjoon asked.

"to babysit her 4 year old." jin replied before burying his face in his hands.

everyone, excluding you, knew how troublesome this kid can be. they even remembered the last time they had to babysit her. the never ending cries wanting them to pull out all their hair.

hell, even yoongi wanted to throw her out of the window but was stopped by a panicking hobi.

it has been 2 years in fact since they last saw her, meaning now she's at the age of 4.

"when?" namjoon asked.

before jin could answer, the door bell rang.

"now." jin huffed before getting up and answering the door, "please tell everyone about the babysitting thing".

namjoon nodded and carried you upstairs to where the rest of your brothers were.

"wonder where's auntie going now". namjoon muttered before swinging the bedroom door opened.

the door broke.

just kidding.

it startled the 5 brothers that were in the room either gaming or just doing random things.

"Y/NNNNN!" taehyung shouted before jumping off the bed towards you.

"no." namjoon said stopping taehyung from crashing into you, "we have to babysit [insert a random cousin name] tonight. i don't know how long but we do."

"it's a no from me." yoongi huffed before turning back to go sleep.

"oh my god. her cries still haunt me." jungkook whined.

taehyung just gives namjoon a 'fuck no' face before turning back to him phone scrolling through apps.

you giggled before putting out grabby hands to taehyung.

namjoons sighs before plopping you on the bed with yoongi , hoseok and jimin.

"y/n~" hoseok cooed before picking you up in his arms.

meanwhile at the door~

"thank you so much for looking after my daughter, jin!" [insert your aunts name], "it means a lot".

"yeah, no problem" jin replied with an awkward smile.

"okay. gotta go now bye!" she said before zooming off.

"hmph" [insert a cousin name] huffed before running into the house.

jin sighed before closing the door to catch up to where she ran of too.

"where's yoongi?" she wondered before climbing up the stairs to the nearest bedroom.

the door opened to reveal a small girl that they were suppose to babysit.

"oh hell no" jungkook groaned before picking you up and running out of the room, "not todayy".

you giggled while flaring your arms around like you were on a rollercoaster.

[insert random cousins name] stood their mindlessly not knowing what to do.

"play play playyy" she whined while tugging jin's sleeve while dragging him into the room.

"sure" jin sighed letting himself get dragged by a 4 year old girl.

「ꨄ」

you were all currently in the living room just chilling out before [insert random cousin name] has to go home.

it was such a bizarre day.  [insert random cousin name] was basically babysitting you while your brothers did their stuff. you obviously wouldn't remember this when you grow up but your brothers will since their camera roll has over 50 pictures of this day.

it was adorable. you were currently placed onto yoongi's lap sleeping since you never took an afternoon nap today since all you did was play.

i'll let the rest be up to your imagination until the cousin name you guys put in has gone back home :)

authors note:

i'm so sorry for not updating for ages, am i am very very sorry for the person that requested this chapter. i don't think it's up to your standards and it's been 4 months! FOUR MONTHS. i'm so sorry