super sick.

words:616
age for this chapter:5

recently, you felt sick a lot but being 5 you didn't know why

recently, you felt sick a lot but being 5 you didn't know why. every night you'll struggle to sleep and even in the cold you would feel super hot. your brothers don't seem to realise that you were sick.

they were usually busy with their schoolwork to notice you being sick. all you would do is lay on your bed all day. your brothers didn't question you since they think "all kids do that at some point."

hell, they even think your cough and sneezes were just minor and that it'll go away in a few days. they would tell you the same things over and over again when you tell them about your health. the constant coughing, sneezing and how hot you feel. they would brush it off it with saying:

"it's fine. it'll be gone in a few days."

"it's just a cough. it's normal."

and it goes on.

it was currently 6:00pm, you were trying to go sleep since you felt like you haven't slept for weeks but sleep doesn't want you. you were sweating and it felt like lungs stopped working. you tried hard to breathe but your lungs wouldn't co-operate. you were gasping for air and right on time, jin came in.

jin froze after seeing your state before panicking. he had no idea what happened to you but he does know that your gonna pass out soon. he quickly yelled out for your other 6 brothers before coming to your side and feeling your pulse to feel the soft pumps? bumps? i don't know hahah.

your other 6 brothers entered your room to see you already passed out next to jin. yoongi was instructed to start the car while the rest gets your stuff while carrying you to the car.

one the seatbelts were done, the car went immediately not wasting no time. everyone (excluding you) was panicking in the inside. how did they not notice you being sick? were they so careless about your health?

they arrived at the nearest hospital and wasting no time getting you inside the hospital.

the hospital door was busted open showing 7 panicked brothers with a unconscious small girl in one of their arms.

"q-quick! get a nurse here!" the receptionist shouted.

nurses then came out with one of the hospital bed things with wheels before taking the girl and placing her on the bed before wheeling away.

your brothers were instructed to stay in the waiting room for a bit while they go check up on what's wrong with you.

「ꨄ」

you were currently resting in a hospital bed. you were fine, you just had a really high fever which caused you to pass out. your brothers were now more relaxed knowing that it wasn't any more serious . they also felt really guilty not knowing that their 5 year old sister was ill.

your eyes then cracked open to be meet with bright lights. it caused your vision to blurry for a few minutes before you could see clearly.

once your brothers all saw you were awake they all stood up and crowed around you saying "WE'RE SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE US!! SORRY SORRY SORRYY!".

you giggled before giving them a smile saying it was okay if they brought you [insert favourite food] once you were able to get out of the hospital which they automatically agreed.

they now would push aside their school work to look after you, they didn't care if it was handed in late. your health was more important then school. they would even make time to spend time with you. making sure you were fine and happy.