fallout.

words:751
age for this chapter:6

『••✎••』

y/n came back home with puffy eyes and dried tears on her cheek. jungkook didn't seem to question what was wrong in case she breaks down again.

once you guys both reached home you ignored your brothers calling your name and immediately went to your room .

"what's up with her" namjoon said and eyed jungkook.
"dont look at meee! i didnt do anything." jungkook whined.
jin sighed then figured out he'll ask you soon.

in your room...

you were laying on your bed bawling your eyes out. today at school you had a small argument with [insert bestfriend name].

≡;- ꒰ °flashback starts ꒱

you and [insert bestfriend name] was sitting together in class colouring to past time because you both finished your work. there stood in the middle of the table was one [insert your favorite colour] colour pencil. before you could even reach it it was already taken by [insert bestfriends name].

"oi! give it ! you snatched it away from me" you said and stuck your hand out for them to give it back.
"no i had it first!" [bestfriend name] yelled and put it closer to their chest.
"NO!" you screamed and tried to snatch it away from her/him/them.

you both were causing such a big commotion that the teacher came and took the pencil away from both of you.
"that is enough both of you! if you guys are going to cause more trouble i will be phoning your parents about this!" she said and walked away.

you hmphed and glared at her/him/them and she/he/they glared back.

"i can't be friends with someone SO selfish" [bestfriend name] said.
"well i don't want to be friends with someone who is really stupid" you scoffed back.
"fine let's not be friends no more. bye" [bestfriend name] said and walked away.

so during the rest of the day you both ignored each other. at lunch you realised that you had no one to play with. you glanced at [bestfriend name] to see her/him/them laughing with their new friends. tears welled up in your eyes thinking that you were replaced that easily. (can relate) .

so for the rest of the day you'll stay by yourself crying every 10 minutes every time [bestfriend name] would pop up in your mind.

≡;- ꒰ °flashback ends ꒱

you rolled over out of bed and made your way downstairs. crying had made you quite hungry. you opened the kitchen door to be welcomed by 7 pair of eyes staring at your little form. you stepped back nervously only to be welcomed into someone's buff chest.

you looked up to see namjoon hugging you. 'well okay then...' you wondered. you released the hug and sat in your seat waiting for someone to make you some food.

within a minute or two jin placed a plate of sandwiches in-front of you. being a hungry person you are you ate it up in like 5 minutes.

"soo~ mind telling you why you were upset?" taehyung piped up dragging the so. you gulped nervously and tears formed in your eyes. from the corner of your eyes you could make out that jin elbowed taehyung to make him instantly shut up.

they gave you a few minutes to calm down and then you sat on hoseok's lap to tell them what happened today.

by the time you have finished hoseok's squished you gently to his chest like you were made out of glass and was going to shatter at any moment.

"i'm fine" you whispered and hopped off hoseok's lap and went to your room. once they heard you close your bedroom door they glanced round. without even saying anything they nodded and went to bed.

「ꨄ」

it was currently 8:30am where the school gates would be opened at anytime. you didn't see [bestfriend name] at the place she/he/they would normally wait with her/his/their mum.

the gates opened and you gave jungkook a quick kiss on the cheek before you went in.

before you could even put your bag away you was interrupted by a massive hug from [bestfriend name].

"i'm sorryyy~" she/he/they cried hugging you tighter. you gigged and hugged back.
"it's fine!" you said.

for the rest of the school day you guys were both inseparable. you would do everything together that day.

you came home all giddy and happy. your brothers all knew that you both made up today.