self harm.

words:1162
age for this chapter: 13.

words:1162age for this chapter: 13

PLEASE READ !!

so before i start this chapter, this chapter does mention the word self harm and suicide. if you don't feel comfortable with this please skip this chapter. thank you.

start of this chapter-

『••✎••』

you've recently lost your best friend. they took their own life because they were bullied for who they were. your bestfriend never told you about then being bullied. you always thought you both wouldn't keep secrets from each other.

your heart hurts thinking that it was your fault why they died. it was your fault. you didn't help them in time. how could you not see the fake smile they put everyday. the flinch whenever you make skin contact with them.

it was so obvious but you turned a blind eye to it. how bad of a friend you are.

you were completely zoned out ignoring what your brothers were saying around you. you then felt sick so you excused yourself from the dinner table.

what you didn't notice was 7 pair of eyes staring at you with worry.

once you locked the door in your room, you immediately burst into tears. the tears wouldn't stop. it just kept coming.

you slowly made your way to your bathroom door. you locked the bathroom door to prevent anyone to come in.

you look in the mirror and felt disgusted at what you saw.

it's all your fault that's she's gone.

that's all you could think of.

your fault. you didn't protect them in time. you are such a horrible friend that's why you can't make anymore friends.

more tears rolled down your cheeks.

it should of been you that died not them!

everything was going so fast. your head started to spin. you grabbed you hair to try and make the pain stop. it would stop so you grabbed the razor you hid in the cabinet. you wanted the pain to stop but it kept coming. your smooth [your skin colour] skin is now soaked by the crimson red blood that's leaking out the fresh cuts you made.

meanwhile downstairs...

the 7 boys were discussing how you weren't the same as before your best friend died. they were worried for your health. you would barely speak to them about anything nowadays.