roblox.

words:993
age for this chapter:16

『••✎••』

who knew at age 16 you'll still play roblox. it's a great game and that so you aren't complaining. you would occasionally force your 7 brothers to play with you, like you are going to do in a minute.

you planned on playing a game called "murder mystery" .

-------------------------------

*for those who don't know the game murder mystery, it's basically a game with 12 people but in this chapter it'll be 8 because of bts plus you. each rounds it would be different, there would be 1 murderer and 1 sheriff while the rest would be innocent. if the sherif dies, on top of their body you would see a green aura with a gun in the middle of it. innocents can take it when murderers can't. once you got it, it means you've got the gun and you have to shoot the murderer. if you did not succeed the same thing would happen until someone shoots the murderer or the murderer wins. if the person that got the gun and wins they would win as a "hero". you would get coins from around the map (when the game starts) and use the coins to buy crates, pets, effects, powers, radio or emotes for your character or inventory. if you died, the people who are still alive can't see your chat. each round is like three minutes long.*

-------------------------------

the rule of the game today is followed:

-NO teaming
-everyone should in one room but make sure no one can see your computer/laptop screen.
-no telling who's the murderer once the murderer killed you.
-no cheating.

that's all.

-------------------------------

you finally managed to convince your 7 brothers to play roblox with you in the dining room since it has a large amount of space also the bonus is that you would be far apart from each other meaning you won't be able to see each other's screen.

you plopped yourself in the corner of the table while the rest of your brothers are still plugging in their laptop to the sockets.

"hurry uppp" you whined .
"we are trying, okay?" jin said and took a seat far from everyone else.

it took them a few more minutes to get ready, along with getting some snacks just in case and then spreading themselves away from each other.

"okay ! join my private server~" you sang.

-------------------------------

your status on murder mystery:

your level: